Britney and Kevin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surprisingly, Britney is smarter than I thought she was. She appears to be more grown up than I'd imagined and able to have real and complex emotions that go beyond eyeshadow and lip-syncing.

hluvslmj said:
Didn't need to hear about their sex life :yuck: :yuck:

My thoughts exactly. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I didn't need to know she had sex in the exercise room and that she had it 3 times before her concert.

Smart? where did you get that!????

This has reassured me how "immature" and idiotic she is!

ny133_people_spears.sff.jpg

Not that I really should care, but he looks like a scumbag. Oh wait, that must of been the "I'm dumping my pregnant c list actress girlfriend, for the a-list multimillionaire pop star" look that's on his face in the above photo.

I missed it, I was actually going to watch it :reject:

From defamer..

We feel something of an obligation to briefly remark on the premiere of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline’s love-note to the complete destruction of romantic love, Chaotic. Yes, we were disappointed, but nothing short of UPN deciding to finally break the primetime ban on background dancers fully penetrating their pop-star meal tickets could have prevented some letdown. Some of this might not make sense if you didn’t see the show, but if that’s the case, you are a bad person and should dedicate the next three minutes of your life to the job you’re neglecting as penance:

· If getting pregnant does that (see above) to one’s breasts, we implore every woman in America with functioning ovaries to run to their nearest fertility clinic and commence the embiggening process. Britney’s nurturing rack was easily the star of the show.

· There are no circumstances under which showing Kevin Federline taking a shower is permissible, even if fire ants are streaming from the shower head and he’s hog-tied with thorny ropes, helpless to escape his punishment. You might find that smashing yourself in the genitals with a toaster oven is something of an overreaction to Federline’s shower scene, but you would be wrong. It’s the only sensible thing to do.

· Britney’s overprotective bodyguard and her Gaysian hairdresser should immediately be signed up for their own reality show, in which they crisscross the country in an RV and assist small-town sheriffs in solving petty crimes. Make it happen, UPN.

· If Federline’s shower induced the kind of toaster-aided neutering we described above, a fitting response to the part where Britney shoots her knees in close-up, then exclaims (we did not make this up), “They look like boobs, but they’re not. (beat) They’re my knees!” is the immediate slaughter of anyone with an IQ above 60 who had to hear those words.

We can like hardly wait for the next one, ya’ll

MrsSpringsteen said:
Britney’s overprotective bodyguard and her Gaysian hairdresser should immediately be signed up for their own reality show, in which they crisscross the country in an RV and assist small-town sheriffs in solving petty crimes. Make it happen, UPN.

:lol: :up:

I've decided to call this show, "Britney tries to figure out how to use 'zoom' . . . and fails"

Back
Top Bottom