Britney and Justin Get Custom Toliet Seats With Their Faces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
she says those aren't breast implants but that she just had a "growth spurt." Does anyone here believe that? she may indeed have had a "growth spurt" from silicone injections every month. http://groupiecentral.com/ has some funny stories about Justin. Good part is there are no U2 groupie postings, yet.

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 02-22-2002).]

how about putting celebrity faces in the toilet bowl!!!???

then you can really crap on them!!!

and with every flush, the pic can get smudged a little, so soon it looks deformed and disgusting!!! YEAH!!!!

flushtoilet_l.gif

next she'll be claiming that she visited the doctor who refuses to give out birth control, thus altering her lifestyle and setting her on the straight and narrow (see Free Your Mind for clarification)

I don't believe it for a second, either.

And I don't shame her for the act (that's just hypocritical) rather for the attempt to cover it up and flat out lie in order to have a "pure, untouched and unattached" fantasy approach for men, and a favorable role model for younger fans. I'm not going to work myself up over someone's personal business, but that's just too much effort to uphold a false image (which is quickly fading) yee haw
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Achtung_Bebe (edited 02-23-2002).]

you know, if there really is a black hole in the center of the milky way, then the whole galaxy is spinning and swirling into it....just like a giant space toilet.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Back
Top Bottom