Brisk Baby!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Here in Newfoundland we ain't got no Brisk.
We do have Mellow Yellow though.

But the point I'm driving at here is whether or not the stuff is as good as those commercials make it look?

Does Brisk sell itself?

product_brisk.gif

very good stuff

I luuuuuuuuuuurve Iced Tea- it aint that big here in Australia- but I remember drinking heaps of it when I went to America years ago- I really like the lipton still lemon stuff:drool:- it is just so perfect in Summer, havnt heard of the Brisk stuff though.......

I hate Brisk tea...too artificial tasting...I LOVE ice tea though...I prefer sun brewed tea, or fresh brewed, (although I do have a pretty good microwave recipee too, lol) NEVER instant...NEVER sweetened, and gotta have lemon in it! :lemon: :yes:

nothing better than sitting on the back porch, drinking a tall glass of ice tea on a hot summer day in Texas!

long.island.ice.tea.large.jpg

I luv iced tea and I missed the hell out of it when I was in Ireland where it's considered by many to be some kind of heresy ;) Not to mention that ice, period, is a hard thing to find there in any quantity.

During the time I lived there I could have screamed at times for a Coke with more than two sorry half melted ice cubes in it!

But I digress....

I am amazed that Mellow Yellow is still sold anywhere on the planet. I can't imagine a place where its really popular. :ohmy: I used to love that stuff when I was a kid.

I am also amazed to hear an Aussie say they love iced tea. Be careful though who you say that to, Aurora. You just might get kicked out of the Queen's Commonwealth if word of it gets out! heh heh.

Of course, that's only if Aussies are as serious about "proper" tea as the Brits and Irish are!

Last edited:
whiteflag said:
I luv iced tea and I missed the hell out of it when I was in Ireland where it's considered by many to be some kind of heresy ;) Not to mention that ice, period, is a hard thing to find there in any quantity.

During the time I lived there I could have screamed at times for a Coke with more than two sorry half melted ice cubes in it!

:eek: AW......we do have lots have ice here!!! And anywho its a cold country...and ice jsut makes the drink lose its flavour when it all melts......you should just have come to my work we give about SIX ice cubes in every glass :D

And ive never tasted ice tea.....it sounds disgusting :D

k, The only Iced Teas I drink with any regularity, would the the Long Island Iced Teas Heh heh.

cockta18.gif

No, I lie... The fine people who brought you "Brisk" have also come out with a Peach flavored iced tea which is actually quite yummy. Is Iced Tea really all that strange sounding? Have you never heard of "Snapple?" I dunno, for some reason I find it hard to believe. It's prolly just me so disregard :tongue: -=Cleasai

Cleasai said:

No, I lie... The fine people who brought you "Brisk" have also come out with a Peach flavored iced tea which is actually quite yummy. Is Iced Tea really all that strange sounding? Have you never heard of "Snapple?" I dunno, for some reason I find it hard to believe. It's prolly just me so disregard :tongue: -=Cleasai

Ive heard of Snapple they sell it here :D

I don't care for Snapple either...but how could I have forgotten PEACH TEA!!?!?!? I absolutely LOVE Peach Ice Tea!!!

The best ice tea that I remember having, was actually in Hawaii, at the Parker Ranch (at least I think that's what it was called, lol)...anyway the tea was great! It was flavored with tropical juices...delicious! :yes:

With mum being from Louisiana, even in the wilds of Indo we drank iced tea. Always sweetened of course...any other way is heathen. :eek:

Peach tea rocks too. :up:

No clue about Brisk...if it's unsweetened, then I'd pass with no question. The ads are a bit disturbing lately too...that psycho snowman. *shudder* lol

Back
Top Bottom