Brisbane Lions- WOO HOO!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Now for all of you Aussies out there who follow Aussie rules, I just have to gloat.....over the years it has been very hard to be an aussie rules supporter here in Queensland, the heart of Rugby, icksville, league and in the early days the o Brisbane Bears really were a very dodgy team, however on Saturday they showed just how great they are and it was such a great game, sorry to all of the Essendon fans- but never mind.....and to the Fitzroy fans of old and the Lions fans of new and people like me who have persevered with the team since the days of the Bears and Carara- it was a great day
smile.gif

------------------
"thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for coming out.....it's a nice place you got here, your lucky to live here.....some of our mates, ahhh, some of our mates get busted for hi-jacking aeroplanes, we get busted for wearing sandals, you know thats, thats cool.....alright thankyou for coming out and, and spending the big bucks to see Popmart, thanks alot"

Bono: Intro to 'I still havn't found what I'm looking for', ANZ Stadium Brisbane, February 25th 1998.....

I had 3 Brisbane boys staying at my house on the weekend. I was *forced* into a 15 hour drinking marathon because of it. All I can say is thank god the Broncos weren't in the NRL final on Sunday...
But well done, if only it was the Swans....

ahh yes tyler, a real arm twister indeed. lol

I turned on the telly to watch the pre-match musical entertainment. It was a very high standard this year, Men at Work, Vanessa and INXS. My g'friends saw INXS twice in a week recently and gave Jon Stevens the big thumbs up. I can see what they mean.
I'm glad your team had a win Aurora.
next year...GO THE HAWKS
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom