Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kick off :mad:

macgavin2.jpg

zoomdg.gif

belt.jpg

kirktimtam.jpg

:tsk: someone just got a verticaly typing pm :mad:

I was talked about a lot in the last thread tonight :madspit:

I see LMPA had someone be dead to her tonight :sad: = tears of joy. I love it! That's my favorite phrase to my sister. I tell her all the time she's dead to me when she pisses me off :cute:

:yawn: I'm soooooooooo tired.

Story time...

ok lately at work all I do is read the news and interference :shifty: I got an email from my manager today titled "Thank you." She's very rah rah go team. :cute: So is her boss. I really love them both. :heart: The email was thanking me for going solo on the broker business with a positive attitude and also finding time to help out another team through some hard times. Even with all of that I still have a lot of free time. It was a nice email :up: Speaking of bosses :scream: it was officially announced today that my biggest nightmare is coming back to work in the legal dept on Monday :sad: My old boss was such a bitch and I was so happy to see her leave and she was replaced by 2 people who I just love working for. I don't want to even speak to her. Hopefully I'll never see her since she'll be upstairs but I can't stand her and if I do have to have contact with her I'm going to my current boss that I love and telling her that I don't want to deal with her ever. :mad:

fah said:
Thank you google :applaud:

Michael Corleone telling Fredo "You're dead to me now"

That's where I got it from! My sister was obsessed with those movies and used to watch them daily. I'm sure at one point she told me I was dead to her....we're so kind to each other :evil:

Queen Bee said:

You need to bring back the tombstone sig and replace my name with hers :drool:

:uhoh: I'm going to have to go find a post by her now and see what she's done. It can be anyone except pretty boy :tsk: I just don't get it. :| He's too pretty. :barf:

arw9797 said:

That's where I got it from! My sister was obsessed with those movies and used to watch them daily. I'm sure at one point she told me I was dead to her....we're so kind to each other :evil:

That sounds like some of the mini fah love I've been witnessing lately :ohmy:

Queen Bee said:

My sister and I are just like that :heart:

we tell each other to fuck off or we hope evil things happen to each other and 5 minutes later we're going shopping together like nothing happened! :cute: It drives our family crazy. We also can have full conversations to each other with our eyes and basically know what the other is thinking and will answer a question before most of the question is asked. It's so weird and that also drives everyone in our family crazy. :shrug: We're 4 years apart. I've heard of twins being able to communicate without talking but it's a little weird at times the way we can communicate without talking. My cousins are not like that at all.

arw9797 said:
We also can have full conversations to each other with our eyes and basically know what the other is thinking and will answer a question before most of the question is asked. It's so weird and that also drives everyone in our family crazy. :shrug: We're 4 years apart. I've heard of twins being able to communicate without talking but it's a little weird at times the way we can communicate without talking. My cousins are not like that at all.

:ohmy:

You're not going to believe this, but my sister and I do something like that too. We're only 1 year and 3 months apart and used to be confused as twins when we were kids.

Queen Bee said:

:ohmy:

You're not going to believe this, but my sister and I do something like that too. We're only 1 year and 3 months apart and used to be confused as twins when we were kids.

:huh: weird. Most of my friends have at least one sister and they can't do that and my brother is so clueless about the weird stuff my sister and I do like that. We can start laughing at the same thing at the same time and he has no clue what we saw or why it's funny. :|

It think it's because we shared a room growing up, even though we fought constantly, and then when I was in jr high my parents remodeled our house so we had the entire basement to ourselves with our own rooms, a bathroom, and living room. It was like our own 2 bedroom apartment down there and we spent a lot of time with just each other, fighting most of the time though!

~flashback~

When I was 18 my parents bought a new house and my bedroom was downstairs too. It was adjacent to a huge rec room with a bar and I had a bathroom all to myself. My brother had a bedroom upstairs :giggle:

fah said:
~flashback~

When I was 18 my parents bought a new house and my bedroom was downstairs too. It was adjacent to a huge rec room with a bar and I had a bathroom all to myself. My brother had a bedroom upstairs :giggle:

so did mine and he wasn't happy about it either! But there wasn't any room for him downstairs. I loved that house :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom