Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made nachos for dinner and I ate them all in like 8 seconds. :barf: I was hungry but there was no reason to Hoover them...

arw9797 said:
I have been so hungry lately and then all of a sudden it went in reverse and I can't eat anything.
I wish that would happen to me.

arw9797 said:
I think I'm ready to put the Def Leppard pipe down that I've been smoking all weekend :crack:

I need to find Bono.....
He's house sitting with me and I'm not sharing! :D

arw9797 said:

Yeah Edge just asked me what happened to Bono. He can stay with you. Edge is going to plug in the explorer and play for me now :combust:
That's okay, I'm fine with Bono singing to me unaccompanied. :love:

arw9797 said:

well Edge can play guitar and sing so I'm getting a nice concert. :drool: I'm not so sure that Bono can do both :evil:

:kiss: :edge: :kiss:
He brought his tambourine...that's enough. :sexywink:

Schmeg said:

:up: Very good idea!

I just really cant' stand long hair on men :yuck: There's only a few that can get away with it :Johnny Depp: :drool: Bono's hair is a tad too long for me but it's so much better than it has been in a few years so I tolerate it. :)

Long hair is okay with me as long as there's less than three bottles of gel in it.

neutral said:

Do you think it would clog up the razor or something though? :uhoh:
:lol:

The ONE TIME he changes his hair in 25 years and this is what he does. :tsk:

arw9797 said:
I'm listening to "Desert Sky'" :sexywink:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

This song will always remind me of that weekend.......
Desert Sky!! I :heart: that song!!

There are a lot of songs that remind me of that weekend. :D Just about the whole 80's B-sides disc remids me of driving through the windmills and everything.

Schmeg said:

Desert Sky!! I :heart: that song!!

There are a lot of songs that remind me of that weekend. :D Just about the whole 80's B-sides disc remids me of driving through the windmills and everything.

we've traveled so much now that just about every U2 song reminds me of something! But all of the songs from the Joshua Tree era remind me of the desert now :drool:

:hmm: I should make a list for each trip which songs remind me of that trip and why.

I'm kind of starting to miss my Profile button. :coocoo: Now I want to read EVERYONE'S profile but I can't.

My Profile button disappeared and pm, search, buddy, and gallery shifted over. I had it the first few days I was here but then it disappeared.

Now I'm obsessed and I'm viewing every profile I can by clicking on usernames. :coocoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom