Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral said:
Well I went to Walmart with my mom earlier tonight and there was band out front singing "patriotic" songs and selling corndogs and funnel cakes for some fundraiser. I feel like I'm stuck in a never-ending episode of King of the Hill. :mad:
oh jesus, it's not THAT bad over here. good god. :crack:

:hug:

neutral said:
Well I went to Walmart with my mom earlier tonight and there was band out front singing "patriotic" songs and selling corndogs and funnel cakes for some fundraiser. I feel like I'm stuck in a never-ending episode of King of the Hill. :mad:

:ohmy: :hug:

I just ordered Chinese food :)

We are going to watch the fireworks from my Dad's apartment. Although it is a holiday weekend here the fireworks are not for the holiday they are an annual summer event. :up:

Gotta go :wave:

So we went ot Ikea. As usual my dad dropped us off at the door. We got in and my mom and sister just stopped in the build it yourself section so I said I wanted to split up. Without even turning around or looking away from the merchandise they both yelled "bye" so I left. :| I spent an hour wandering around the store by myself and didn't find a thing I wanted to buy. They finally called me and said to meet at the front door. I stopped at the bathroom and they were being all impatient about having to wait for me when I got out :| We get in the car and they're both pissed off at each other about something. Typical shopping experience. So they're mad at each other and I didn't know it and all I did was ask what they bought and they both ripped me a new one and then turned their anger towards each other on me the rest of the night but acted like nothing happened between the two of them. When they dropped us off at my sisters place I just got out of the car and didn't say a word. They all said goodbye but I just got out and walked to my car. If I run away I don't think they'd notice or really give a crap. :shrug:

the guy from high school emailed me back. he's not very chatty and I dont' know why he wanted to email me so bad. He didn't answer any of my questions. Actually all he did was say "Ireland, what brought you there?" In response to my comment saying I've done a lot of traveling recently including going to Ireland last month. :| I'm sure my whole high school gang will get together for a night out and then we wont' see or hear from each other for a few years. It was odd because last night at the concert I bumped into one of them but she wouldn't be anyone that any of us would have her number/email. It wasn't really a good time for us to chat or exchange info but it was weird. Two people from high school in one week....

Amy wanted me to go out with her tonight. But she was going to be with her sister and her sister's 2 friends. They like to dress up in their club clothes and drink a lot. That's just not my idea of fun. Amy doesn't dress up but she still drinks a lot. Her sister just found out she's pregnant and I wasn't in the happy "that's so exciting for you" mood so I didn't call her back. I had to spend all last summer listening to her sister plan her wedding and build her new house so now I get to listen to all the baby talk :| It's kind of hard to be happy for someone else when you never have anything going on in your life for them to be happy about for you. I really like Amy's sister....sometimes more than Amy :shifty: but it's all about her and her perfect life.

I didn't eat anything today at all other than a package of easy mac so I was starving by the time we got to dinner. I ordered a salad but it wasn't very filling and now I'm hungry again :crazy: I have such weird eating habits on the weekends. :(

Kariann said:
Just thought I would say Hi!

The Gin Blossoms were pretty good and it was a fun night in some ways and in others not so much.

I did get a comment about the deer though.

I didnt even know they were still a band! :uhoh:

:D The Greek festival was fun. I danced. :shifty: Now I'm wired, my ears are ringing from the loud music, and I have to be up at 9!

I should try to sleep but I feel like dancing some more. That's really random. I'm completely sober, too!! :eyebrow:

And I'm talking to myslef at 2 in the morning so that's the #1 sign that it's bedtime!

But first I would like to say that every time I open this thread I get Bringin' on the Heartache stuck in my head. :crack:

:wave:

I'm still here.

And I still have Bringin' on the Heartache stuck in my head, and I only know the part that goes Bringin' on the heartache! Ahhh-aaahhh!! so I need to go listen to something else very soon.

I'm really going now.

:wave:

Maybe it's time for Love And Peace Or Randoooooooom. Or City of Randooooooom Lights. Or Randoooooooom of the species. Okay I'll stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom