Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
ooh yes you should go. i've got one just about as close to me. if we go to ihop mayhaps we can go to the mall too :drool:

it's because i've not used the program in at least two years. :( if i had another monitor i'd totally hook up my pc and see what it is. it doesn't come out pixelated at all. i'd send you some avis of what i'd done but you probably wouldn't like the music so i won't bother. :wink:

I'll definitely try going tomorrow :drool:

Thanks, but no thanks. Your avis from your DVDs of the stuff you and Simon LeBon do together while listening to DD music are better left for your eyes only. :yes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

That is TRICKY! I didn't know the Hex HTML color codes worked for the color tag :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I'll definitely try going tomorrow :drool:

Thanks, but no thanks. Your avis from your DVDs of the stuff you and Simon LeBon do together while listening to DD music are better left for your eyes only. :yes:

That is TRICKY! I didn't know the Hex HTML color codes worked for the color tag :drool:
:up: :drool:

you don't even know what i'm wanting to send you! :tsk:

ooooh yes they do. i have no idea how i found that out but they do. :macdevil:

KhanadaRhodes said:
you don't even know what i'm wanting to send you! :tsk:

ooooh yes they do. i have no idea how i found that out but they do. :macdevil:

Please, like that wasn't it! My second guess is footage of Nick Rhodes getting hair plugs transplanted to his scalp. :hyper: How close am I now? :wink:

Now the trick is to make sure I don't use the wrong sky blue color code. It took me a while to notice the 2 alternating sky blue colors in the threads here.

because i'm bored, here's the icon for the program:
handbrake3ea.jpg

i'm too lazy to crop out the rest of the window. :D

Queen Bee said:
Please, like that wasn't it! My second guess is footage of Nick Rhodes getting hair plugs transplanted to his scalp. :hyper: How close am I now? :wink:

Now the trick is to make sure I don't use the wrong sky blue color code. It took me a while to notice the 2 alternating sky blue colors in the threads here.
you're getting warmer, but still no cigar.

i wrote one down as light blue, and another down as darker blue. :wink:

Queen Bee said:
Don't you love when that happens :happy:

At least AoA is always accurate with me even though the end product sucks ass :down:
it was right when i started so i'm hoping that just meant it wasn't sure yet. it's down to 33 mins. :huh:

one thing that's taking so long i think is i'm doing this at a rather large size for the video. the display will be ~640x480, most videos are much smaller. but shit, i want to be able to SEE the videos.

KhanadaRhodes said:

it was right when i started so i'm hoping that just meant it wasn't sure yet. it's down to 33 mins. :huh:

one thing that's taking so long i think is i'm doing this at a rather large size for the video. the display will be ~640x480, most videos are much smaller. but shit, i want to be able to SEE the videos.

I hope it speeds up!

Is the file size going to be reasonable? Whenever I've tried ripping something in a display that large the size of the file ends up being huuuuge.

Queen Bee said:
I hope it speeds up!

Is the file size going to be reasonable? Whenever I've tried ripping something in a display that large the size of the file ends up being huuuuge.

a 3:36 long video ended up being 28 mb. that's not too bad is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom