Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: no email back yet. I probably scared him off with what I just said...which wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm totally obsessing over this but it's way too random for me. People from my past do not just pop back into my life. I just feel like he has an alterior motive for this but then again that's probably just my paranoid mind and maybe after 10 years of not speaking he realized that he misses our friendship. :|

arw9797 said:
ok I sort of cleaned but I sort of didn't. I guess it's no big deal. This is someone I've known since I was 9 years old so I think she'll be ok being in my apartment for 5 minutes and seeing it messy. My living room is clean and neat as usual but my kitchen is a tad messy as is my computer area. I think she'll live. My bathroom is also spotless so it's all good I guess. :shifty:
As long as the bathroom is spotless the rest doesn't matter if it's a little messy. :yes:

I spent some quality time with the new Audioslave today at work. I love it. I really don't like Tom Morello's guitar style and sometimes he bugs me on the album but Chris Cornell and I have always had a mad love affair and I'll listen to anything he sings on :drool: :heart: He's another voice that I'll love forever :love:

I should go to bed. At least I don't have to go far to go skating in the morning...

arw9797 said:
Pop Bono is looking at a thread in LS...and no. It's not me :mad:
Yeah, I have seen the faux Pop Bono in Pleba, too! What's that all about? :angry:

:faint: :faint: :faint:

2005westenbergU2c.jpg

Kariann said:

GO NOW! YOU MUST HAVE THOSE!

No that should be....

G
O

N
O
W
!
I'm there and it's sooo great being able to save these. :drool: My rightclicksave finger felt neglected the other night. :sad:

Kariann said:

I love that one.

You can see the definition of his shoulder blade area really well.
Big fan of that one, too. :D Cool picture in general.

I just saved them ALL, even the one of just Adam alone! I might have like 10 pictures of just Adam now! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom