Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the rules...

~There will be no intermission
~All guests must be seated by the start of the first song or wait until the fourth song to be seated.
~There will be no seating during songs.
~Curtains and doors to the lobby will remain closed during the entire performance.
~All concession stands will close 10 minutes prior to the start of the show and will remain closed for the duration of the show.
~No cameras, video, recording devices are permitted.
~Turn off all mobile phones, and pagers during tonight's performance.

Kariann said:
Here are the rules...

~There will be no intermission
~All guests must be seated by the start of the first song or wait until the fourth song to be seated.
~There will be no seating during songs.
~Curtains and doors to the lobby will remain closed during the entire performance.
~All concession stands will close 10 minutes prior to the start of the show and will remain closed for the duration of the show.
~No cameras, video, recording devices are permitted.
~Turn off all mobile phones, and pagers during tonight's performance.
OMG I loooooooooooooove those rules. :drool: :drool: :drool: No one tripping over you to get a beer in the middle of a really good song...no one shouting, "CAN YOU HEAR ME??? I'M AT BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!!! WHAT??? WHAT??? CAN YOU HEAR ME???" into a cell phone during a good song...no late losers making you slide over...

*haven't left yet*

this whole emailing thing with him is not working for me. :tsk: I'm already bored and all he wants to do is talk about a health issue we have in common....:der:

Kariann said:

I know! :hyper: I wanted to die! Almost :jesusroundherneck: all over. He had the one button look going on tonight but a tad more reserved than Bono.
:combust:

arw9797 said:
*haven't left yet*

this whole emailing thing with him is not working for me. :tsk: I'm already bored and all he wants to do is talk about a health issue we have in common....:der:
:huh: That's no fun...who wants to talk about that?

All right ladies, I think I'm gonna go...I have to clean up a little around here before I go to work (at 9 :crack: )...my mom's coming down, maybe she'll want to take me out to dinner. :drool:

:wave:

Schmeg said:

OMG I loooooooooooooove those rules. :drool: :drool: :drool: No one tripping over you to get a beer in the middle of a really good song...no one shouting, "CAN YOU HEAR ME??? I'M AT BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!!! WHAT??? WHAT??? CAN YOU HEAR ME???" into a cell phone during a good song...no late losers making you slide over...

He told everyone at the beginning that he needed it to be quiet. There was the male yelling I LOVE YOU BRUCE though and one guy yelled for a specific song twice and he was like I'm gonna tell you now...it's not gonna happen...I played it the other night and I'm not going to tonight.

Kariann said:

He told everyone at the beginning that he needed it to be quiet. There was the male yelling I LOVE YOU BRUCE though and one guy yelled for a specific song twice and he was like I'm gonna tell you now...it's not gonna happen...I played it the other night and I'm not going to tonight.
:lol: I :heart: the guys that yell I LOVE YOU...just goes with my theory that fanguys are worse than 10 rabid Pleba girls anyday!

Maybe if he did stop to sign autographs outside there was someone yelling, "Bruuuuuuuuuce, sign my 5 dollar bill!!11!!"

Zootlesque said:

uh huh. you said you were getting a parking ticket and I put 2 and 2 together.

: proudofmyself:

2+2=5
"Parking ticket" is my code word for "getting thrown in the slammer." :yes:

Okay, REALLY going now!!! :wave:

I'm back :wave:

And with the exception of her toothbrush, toothpaste and pillow...her bags are packed.

I put in a little booklet with some pencils and pencil crayons for journalling. I hope she uses it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom