Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Mall of America today and I went into my favorite store at Camp Snoopy :love: They were playing the Great Pumpkin and just as I walked in my absolute favorite Linus line came on....

"never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker." :cute: :love:

arw9797 said:
I went to the Mall of America today and I went into my favorite store at Camp Snoopy :love: They were playing the Great Pumpkin and just as I walked in my absolute favorite Linus line came on....

"never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker." :cute: :love:
:cute:

It's going to be so dead at work tomorrow, as it always is the day after the last day of the month. :yuck: It's going to pick up in another month and be insane until the end of the year so I should enjoy it now but I'm also looking forward to the insanity again.

arw9797 said:
It's going to be so dead at work tomorrow, as it always is the day after the last day of the month. :yuck: It's going to pick up in another month and be insane until the end of the year so I should enjoy it now but I'm also looking forward to the insanity again.
Slow days are excruciating. :angry:

I really wish I had the Great Pumpkin on dvd. I only have it on vhs. I'd love to make a gif of Linus jumping into his pile of leaves with his wet sucker :cute:

Schmeg said:

Slow days are excruciating. :angry:

my whole summer has been slow. It really scares me because business for everyone has really slowed down but then again they're hiring to many people and they just took over the empty space on my floor to make a huge new addition to our office so now we fill 1 and 3/4 floors instead of 1 floor and a little space on another floor. I think eventually they want to be able to have 2 full floors. So that's always a good sign but it still scares me that we're slow.

The hiring has to be a good thing...maybe they're getting ready for big business later on.

Kariann said:
I'm home from Bruce and all I can say is....

OH MY GOD!!!!!

This show is right up there with Boston, Croke 2 and Chicago 10th.
:shocked:

I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Kariann said:
I'm home from Bruce and all I can say is....

OH MY GOD!!!!!

This show is right up there with Boston, Croke 2 and Chicago 10th.

:hyper: :applaud:

:reject: did I miss something....didn't you just get the ticket this weekend? Was this a last minute thing? I've been locked in my own little world this weekend :reject:

Kariann said:
Oh yeah I finally had a cute boy next to me...only he lives in New York. :|

He is the Bruce counterpart to moi...seen this tour 5 times and the last 12 times. Plus he was at the show in Chicago that Bono was at.
New York's not THAT far from Ohoi! :sexywink:

Kariann said:
Oh yeah I finally had a cute boy next to me...only he lives in New York. :|

He is the Bruce counterpart to moi...seen this tour 5 times and the last 12 times. Plus he was at the show in Chicago that Bono was at.

did you get his email address!?!?!? :cute:

arw9797 said:

:hyper: :applaud:

:reject: did I miss something....didn't you just get the ticket this weekend? Was this a last minute thing? I've been locked in my own little world this weekend :reject:

I've been debating on going since I would have to go alone and the ticket was pricey so I kept checking seats. I got the ticket this morning and went alone.

Kariann said:

I've been debating on going since I would have to go alone and the ticket was pricey so I kept checking seats. I got the ticket this morning and went alone.

I would have done the same thing! I was going to go to Def Leppard alone on Friday night if my sister wouldn't have gone. If La Crosse wasn't a 3 hour drive from here I'd go see them myself Labor Day weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom