bring out the pet pics/stories!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pets :heart:

here's my dog... Ruk (as a mythological beast from mid-east), he's a big black furry ball, haha

ruck03.jpg

ruck06.jpg

ruck10.jpg

ruck11.jpg

everybody here love him

I had the most amazing dog of the world, he was a Chow_chow he died last year, but we have incredible tales about him.

For example:
He used to walk alone on the streets (And we never got complains), but the day of my birthday he left the house in the nigth, and we waited for him a lot of time, we realize that he was missing, .... BUT 5 months later he came back he just lied in frot of our house and we had to carrie him inside, he was thirsthy, hungry had a lot of fleas etc.. like someone stole him and he did runaway.

He recovered and had a good life until he got sick and we had to "make him sleep" (Our vet said we had to)
He was Fantastic :sad: :sad:

P.S OMG ALL OF YOU HAVE ADORABLE PETS :happy: :applaud:

I have three kitty girls Sheba, Chloe and Raini Bear. I need to find my zip disk with all my cat pics. But I have one of Sheba to show right now.

Sheba.jpg

mice freak me out, but that guy is cute.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
All the pets are so :cute:

Mia decided she wanted to take a little nap and do laundry at the same time :heart:
33%3B%3A%3B%3A%3A723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B4%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D32327445%3A73%3A4nu0mrj

my cat loves to sleep in the laundry. when he was a kitten, he'd steal socks. now he just sheds all over everything.

I had to find a thread like this! I love animals. :) I have 3 dogs that currently live at my house. One is mine, he is a 2 year old siberian husky named Nebo (and he is spoiled rotten!). One is my parents, he is an 11 year old schnauzer named Reggie...and one is my sisters, a 2 year old schnauzer named Sydney. I'd like to move out eventually and get another sibe and possibly some kitties.

Now I'm going to attempt to post pictures...ehem, here goes...

pose06.jpg

Last edited:
Uh oh, I got it to work now I must post more...:D

Nebo again
nebo02.jpg

Nebo in Alberta, Canada (trip this summer)
nebo41.jpg

I have a beautiful shetland sheepdog and a mix I adopted. They are so spoiled and my only babies. I will try and post some pics.
Cricket, the dog I adopted was found in a dumpster. She was in really bad shape and had to be treated for a skin infection. She has grown up to be a beautiful dog and is now very healthy.
My sheepdog is a lot of fun but very bossy. She herds me and and the cats around the house. She is so funny! She also loves to play football.

33%3B%3B5%3A2%3B23232%7Ffp78%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232365%3B9997%3A3ot1lsi

Here are Pepper on the right (he's a MinPin) and Sage (he was a Shih-Poo). Sage isn't with us any longer :sad: & we miss him awful! He was our first baby, but lived to almost 12 & had a good life.

Pepper has a younger brother now, Chance, who's a black & tan Min Pin. I just don't have any photos of him to download right now. :ohmy: Chance was rescued by my hubby & I three years ago this month, thus his name.... we gave him another chance at life. He had been mistreated by his former family & has needed to extra TLC, but he really is a wonderful boy! I'll try to get some shots of him & Pepper together. Pepper's aged a bit since this photo was taken..... like NINE years!!! :shock: :wink:

Edited to say: DAMN!!! I don't know my left from my right!!! Obviously, the MinPin is the baby on the LEFT..... 'scuze me while I go retrieve my brain from the box under my bed where I apparently left it this morning.........

Last edited:
I don't have any pet pics, but i have 2 cats.
Clayton, somehow got brown hair dye all over his white fur when my wife was trying to color her hair.
Hershey, intereupted our candle light dinner once by walking across the table and managing to set his tail on fire. He obviously freaked out, ran like a lunatic across the room and the breeze put out the flame.:wink:

I don't have a pet apart from a goldfish (nearly 2 years old!!!!!!). I used to have 2 but one jumped out from the bowl in the middle of the night and the next morning I was looking for him and I found him on the floor. I was really upset. I don't think I could cope with having another type of pet. Too sad if anything happened to them. We had a cat called Daisy (a male cat lol) but had to give him to another family because my brother had bad asthma.

My new favourite pet is a puppy called Casey. He belongs to my sisters boyfriend. He is 9 weeks old and really really adorable. He prances around the house like he is the king of the castle and everyone really spoils him. he loves my mum the best, he always falls asleep and lies with his head on the top of her shoulder. she loves dogs and really wants my dad to get her one.

This is a picture of him sitting on my sisters boyfriends dad's knee.

casey.jpg

:cute:

He thinks he's a dog expert. (the dad, not the puppy). I was round at the house leaving in old english books for one of his younger sons and another time I was picking up my sister. He's always shouting at one of the children to stop teasing the dog or they'll "turn him wicked". It's hilarious. :lol:

Well this kitty momma was in a silly mood today so I thought I would introduce my girls to chuckie the local sock puppet.

Sheba age 7
sheba_meets.jpg

Chloe age 6
chloe_meets.jpg

Raini age 5
raini_meets02.jpg

Raini_friend.jpg

Back
Top Bottom