Bring it on, Ernesto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Looks like where I live is going to be hit head on in a few hours...we're expecting at least 5" of rain and 45 mph winds. All I want is for classes to be cancelled tomorrow...but I won't get my hopes up.

The radar is looking pretty nasty, and we've already had rain all day the last 2 days because of a stationary front that's lingered over us. I can't imagine how bad the flooding will be :uhoh: Good thing I'm on the 4th floor! :wink:

I'll probably get hit late Friday.
Fortunately, a flight I'm taking out is on Saturday.

Ugh. I'm moving my stuff to school this weekend and it looks like it'll be a pleasant ride down there. :mad:

Ernesto left a powerful deluge of rainmist and 3 mph winds here in Central Florida, I hope it's the same amount of devestation elsewhere.

I think a tumbleweed might get pushed a few yards.

Damn storm is supposed to make it's way to me starting tonight :madspit:. My sweetie would have a flight coming in the afternoon when the rain is supposed to be at it's heaviest,lol. So much for a great start to our beach vacation! lol.

Hope all of you who are being affected by the storm stay safe and dry. Hopefully Delaware doesn't become an island after all is said and done :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Ernesto left a powerful deluge of rainmist and 3 mph winds here in Central Florida, I hope it's the same amount of devestation elsewhere.

That made me laugh out loud. I love sarcasm.

We here in Philly are supposed to get a lotta rain and some wind.

Here comes...ERNESTO!

ernesto_hoost.jpg

I have a photo of the damage Ernesto reeked on my home:

dsc00068uw8.jpg

And that's about it. Nevermind the forecasters warned us of flash flooding. Our pool didn't even fill up. :tsk:
Wolf, wolf, wolf.

Plathegreat, I know this is so off topic but I wanted to know if I could use your Bono burger as an avatar for me?

PlaTheGreat said:
Well now that you've asked me, yes. :wink:

:bow: Sorry about that earlier, I found that pic in several places and I didn't know who it really belonged to..

Ernesto is the worst name for a hurricane I've ever heard.

No kidding!

LemonMacPhisto said:

Here in South Western FLA - we had afternoon thunderstorms with light Gulf breezes.................

oh wait that happens every single day here.

Massive hype!!!! Used to happen same way in New England with Snowstorms - get evryone running around like crazy for maybe 3 inches of snow..:mad: :madspit:

It's so stupid how crazy people got over it! They cancelled school on Wednesday for RAIN. Which means we'll have to make it up later . . . . I hate the stupidity of school administrators.

Back
Top Bottom