Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time i can recall seeing a pic of DOL.
That's not even a GOOD pic of me.

Here's a better one... gothed up:

megothhot.jpg

so is c - she rolls her pants up a little. shirts these days are made long and i think look better long anyway (you know that look that cuts off halfway across your but instead of at your waist - i think it makes everyone look more shapely). pants are def. harder than shirts...but pants suck for a lot of people. i've got a huge ass and thighs, no hips and waste, and i'm short, so none of my pants fit quite right - if i can get my thighs and ass into them, the waist is going to be too big. and as said earlier, they always have to be folded/hemmed/get frayed

My thighs are the problem with pants, though Chass is jealous of my thighs apparenly, she says I can wear pants she can't. But all of my pans (even he one that are "petite") are jus too freaking long

In all my life I have never been hap[pier then when I am ediing. I am in film school, start for real for real film classes nex semester. Sooo oexcited.

My backup plans are 1)Camera work for WGN (I wanna somehow work for the Cubs) 2) History teacher (I'm a double major, history is tye 2nd)

:hi5: baseball! i had a vague fantasy of working for the red sox, maybe with stats :nerd: but i ultimately can't pull myself away from something political/nonprofit/development/"helping people"....

one of my friends from high school who i'm tight with over the red sox is pursuing sports pr so she can work for the team some day.

so is c - she rolls her pants up a little. shirts these days are made long and i think look better long anyway (you know that look that cuts off halfway across your but instead of at your waist - i think it makes everyone look more shapely). pants are def. harder than shirts...but pants suck for a lot of people. i've got a huge ass and thighs, no hips and waste, and i'm short, so none of my pants fit quite right - if i can get my thighs and ass into them, the waist is going to be too big. and as said earlier, they always have to be folded/hemmed/get frayed

Just note - if you lose weight, don't keep wearing the larger shirts. It looks shit.

Take it from me.

My thighs are the problem with pants, though Chass is jealous of my thighs apparenly, she says I can wear pants she can't. But all of my pans (even he one that are "petite") are jus too freaking long

:( i hear ya

but the short style pants, if you can find them, always look a little awkward imo. i guess i'm not quite short enough for them

Just note - if you lose weight, don't keep wearing the larger shirts. It looks shit.

Take it from me.

:laugh: true, but congrats on losing weight?

(c btw is the girl i want you to get with...no offense matching the weight, it's also the really awesome person with no luck getting a boyfriend/getting laid thing, and your humors would fit well, not the same but she'd get a kick out of you)

on the other hand eits guy gains weight (muscle mass) and keeps wearing the smaller shirts, leading everyone to think he is GAY

I haven't publicly worn shorts since I was 16.

But then, I have eczema that is fond of my legs.

UGH! I have eczema too, but it favor my inner elbow! I am so tired of people looking me all concerned and seriousy asking if I've started takin heroin

Apart from the odd dash down to a fast food place or just when driving around, i haven't worn shorts in public in ages.

It's a rebellion against the school uniform. Plus i look better in long pants.

i am wearing short shorts now. i often change into short shorts (once the weather gets warm) for around my room/hallway but always put on pants or capris or a skirt to go out, even if it's like, to the laundry room.

Apart from the odd dash down to a fast food place or just when driving around, i haven't worn shorts in public in ages.

It's a rebellion against the school uniform. Plus i look better in long pants.

I think I'd look really fucking dumb if I didn't dress all nerdy/intellectually anyway. I can't even imagine myself in shorts now.

:( i hear ya

but the short style pants, if you can find them, always look a little awkward imo. i guess i'm not quite short enough for them

apparenty anyone my waist size must also be ridiculously tall to boot. Why aren't women's pant done the same way as men's pans :mad:

:laugh: true, but congrats on losing weight?

(c btw is the girl i want you to get with...no offense matching the weight, it's also the really awesome person with no luck getting a boyfriend/getting laid thing, and your humors would fit well, not the same but she'd get a kick out of you)

Thanks

and :laugh:, i had no idea about weights or anything. Sounds interesting.

UGH! I have eczema too, but it favor my inner elbow! I am so tired of people looking me all concerned and seriousy asking if I've started takin heroin

I feel your pain - inner elbow (and often spreading up the arm) is the other favourite spot of my eczema, so I don't wear short sleeves in public either. I may be wearing a t-shirt right now, but even if it were warm enough to go outside in it, I'd put on a blazer or a long-sleeved shirt.

i've talked to ax about this, i had bad eczema as a kid. i've used intensive amounts of lotion since i was old enough to be self conscious and today very few signs of it. i highly recommend hydrolated petrolatum (brand name hydrolatum) especially in the winter. and olay ribbons AND inshower lotion are both good. also cocoa butter. and aloe for when it itches is quite soothing, will stop you from itching

apparenty anyone my waist size must also be ridiculously tall to boot. Why aren't women's pant done the same way as men's pans :mad:

Huh? All my pants normally have to be taken up an inch or so.

I feel your pain - inner elbow (and often spreading up the arm) is the other favourite spot of my eczema, so I don't wear short sleeves in public either. I may be wearing a t-shirt right now, but even if it were warm enough to go outside in it, I'd put on a blazer or a long-sleeved shirt.

I HAVE to wear a t-shirt at Quiznos and I feel so awkward. I'm alwayz afraid customers are judign me thinking, "is THAT persong going to be toching my sandwich?" a

Man, it was broke out all over my hand last week, and I cant not even count how many peopl were like, what happened to your hand?

It's not my THIGHS that are the problem. It's my wide hips and lack of an ass. Nothing fits both. Jeans that fit my ass are too tight in the waist (which is not my real waist, as my natural waist is quite high up, damn shortwaistedness) and jeans that fit my waist/hips are baggy in the ass. :scream:

WOW.
:faint:

do you like belly dancers? :sexywink:
VERY much so. I want to sleep with Edge's wife. And Shakira. Possibly at the same time :shifty:

i KNOW! tho we'd really have to have more measurments, they have waist and inseam but we also would need around the hips/but. plus they wear their pants at a pretty standard waist level where we've got low rise etc that changes the measurements....

i wonder if you could make money with an online company that did jeans catered to measurements? i am reluctant to buy jeans + bras online but if there was a good return policy the measurements could really make stuff fit better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom