Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: nice. how'd you meet, what with the anxiety (tell me to shut up if you want)
He's my brother's roommate :giggle: We were friends for a year and a half before we started dating though.

And because I can:

meliloselfportrait.jpg

They're all pretty worthless

you shoulda asked for a pound or euro

funny the swiss franc whcih i'm watching as i'll be paid in it seems really unstable, it goes +-4 cents with the dollar but doesn't seem to move in the long term (well over 2 months that i've watched)

Goddamnit, just as I catch up, I get a phone call and fall behind again.

i'm above average but i'm happily curvy, big boobs and butt...big legs that i'm a little sensitive about. i would prefer muscle definition and tone in my legs rather than cellulite, and hard as i try, i can reduce cellulite but none of the tone lines you see in nice legs every show up!

My big problem is I have low self esteem, and I'm SUPER shy, so I don't bother howing of what I DO have

He's my brother's roommate :giggle: We were friends for a year and a half before we started dating though.

And because I can:

meliloselfportrait.jpg

awww

nice that your family approves (i assume he's friends with your brother)

tho i've always thought it would be weird to be in your bro's position, as in be close to two people and then see them have a relationship that's totally deeper than yours with them and exclusive of you. one thing to be friends with one before, or both after, but yeah...guess that comes from sorta being the 3rd wheel to 2 friends in 9th grade

i am NOT a fan of slicing much as i love cooking. it is tedious and not rewarding or creative like the rest of cooking. if i have a lot fo chopping to do, say for a big batch of soup, i do it in front of a movie! (thank god for laptops)

apparently the kids i'm taking care of like to help cook sometimes, i'm hoping the 8 year old likes chopping! 8 year old boy + knife has to have fun right?

See, I just had a good rhythm going. I'd slice up one thing of spring onion, stir my napoli sauce/have a small taste, and repeat over and over until the spring onions were chopped and the sauce done. Damn, that was a good dinner too.

And :lol: - when I was little, I loved playing in the pantry ...

my ex hubby was my friends brother . ir was VERY WEEERD at first, but then they got over it.

they never got over me leving him for his best mate. :shifty:

hehehhehehehehhe

My big problem is I have low self esteem, and I'm SUPER shy, so I don't bother howing of what I DO have

clothes/presentation really matter. i have these two friends, we'll say c and m

c is really really overwieght, a size 16, kinda has some rolls. she also wears clothes that fit her and don't squeeze her, and really cute shirts that show off her boobs (either cleavage which she's still getting comfortable with, or just put them forth nicely)

m is tall and not slender but nice body, big boobs too. she wears kinda frumpy clothes, partly she doesnt care and partly she's got a weird style, but the point is, pants that are overbaggy, shirts and bras that are tight and do a double boob, even if they're cute items of clothing they don't get worn right, and the rest of us all know this but what can you say to her? she'd get super defensive if we brought it up

I was, a week or two back, going to use the forums for a day or two with your avatar and signature. I put it on for a test and despite talking about the dastardly plan with her, managed to trick Vazza. I guess it's a wasted effort now.

And yeah, but that's no real surprise.

:lmao: That's AWESOME. I wish I'd seen that.

I see the 'Canes actually scored first ... then didn't get back inside the Crusaders' 22 for the rest of the first half, dear god.

:(:(:(

awww

nice that your family approves (i assume he's friends with your brother)

tho i've always thought it would be weird to be in your bro's position, as in be close to two people and then see them have a relationship that's totally deeper than yours with them and exclusive of you. one thing to be friends with one before, or both after, but yeah...guess that comes from sorta being the 3rd wheel to 2 friends in 9th grade
My family loves him. Probably because he's really sweet and polite and we're a bunch of oafs :lol:

My brother is pretty laid back, and the only awkwardness that's come is times when they complain about each other to me. Because I can't really take sides in that situation.

It's funny though, since we're all fans of Friends, when Lilo and I are cuddling Jeff (my brother) goes into a Ross impression and goes "GET OFF MY SISTER!" like Ross did when he saw Chandler and Monica together :lmao:

The problem with Chass' boyfriend is ha I'm secrely in love wih him
I already offered to share him with you.

my ex hubby was my friends brother . ir was VERY WEEERD at first, but then they got over it.

they never got over me leving him for his best mate. :shifty:

hehehhehehehehhe

but your ex hubby sounds like such an abusive loser, how could your brother let that happen? (i may be reading too much into a situation i don't know a lot about...)

was the best mate a better guy? drama ! :drool:

clothes/presentation really matter. i have these two friends, we'll say c and m

c is really really overwieght, a size 16, kinda has some rolls. she also wears clothes that fit her and don't squeeze her, and really cute shirts that show off her boobs (either cleavage which she's still getting comfortable with, or just put them forth nicely)

m is tall and not slender but nice body, big boobs too. she wears kinda frumpy clothes, partly she doesnt care and partly she's got a weird style, but the point is, pants that are overbaggy, shirts and bras that are tight and do a double boob, even if they're cute items of clothing they don't get worn right, and the rest of us all know this but what can you say to her? she'd get super defensive if we brought it up

My problem is, I'm chubby and short. Nobody makes clothe sin my size

But that second situation IS awkward

I hate this crap :lol: I wanna be a film editor so bad you have no idea. But yeah, I think it's just good intuition from working at Quizno soooooooooo long

oooh interesting. are you in school for film then?

i guess you have the business sense to fall back on while you're a struggling artist, until you make it...

(that is, if screwtape will let us call film editing art)

i love film and tv, love love love, but i can't think of how i'd be able to be in the business, i can watch it real well but i dunno that i have any of the skills! i am a decent writer of fiction stories, that's my creative outlet

but your ex hubby sounds like such an abusive loser, how could your brother let that happen? (i may be reading too much into a situation i don't know a lot about...)

was the best mate a better guy? drama ! :drool:

he is a total :censored: M F C of a PRAT.
best mate is a better guy,

but i have just self censored what i was going to say!

My problem is, I'm chubby and short. Nobody makes clothe sin my size

But that second situation IS awkward

so is c - she rolls her pants up a little. shirts these days are made long and i think look better long anyway (you know that look that cuts off halfway across your but instead of at your waist - i think it makes everyone look more shapely). pants are def. harder than shirts...but pants suck for a lot of people. i've got a huge ass and thighs, no hips and waste, and i'm short, so none of my pants fit quite right - if i can get my thighs and ass into them, the waist is going to be too big. and as said earlier, they always have to be folded/hemmed/get frayed

oooh interesting. are you in school for film then?

i guess you have the business sense to fall back on while you're a struggling artist, until you make it...

(that is, if screwtape will let us call film editing art)

i love film and tv, love love love, but i can't think of how i'd be able to be in the business, i can watch it real well but i dunno that i have any of the skills! i am a decent writer of fiction stories, that's my creative outlet

In all my life I have never been hap[pier then when I am ediing. I am in film school, start for real for real film classes nex semester. Sooo oexcited.

My backup plans are 1)Camera work for WGN (I wanna somehow work for the Cubs) 2) History teacher (I'm a double major, history is tye 2nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom