Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
makes sense. :hug: sometimes i'd like that kind of time off...haha i totally take it at school by not working as hard as i could, and that's on my parents' dime :guilty:

do you do anythign for pleasure, i mean beyond interference (which is a ton of my pleasure time lol)?
[/b]
Lilo

I can almost do that with my house, but i'm not game enough to head out onto the roof yet in case i can't get back in! It looks like a big climb but i don't think it's as big as i think it is.

Man, it felt great. It's a big roof, so I wasn't scared, but it just felt so cool. I've gotta becareful though, I'e got a 7 year old rother, can't let him see me doing it.

So, we're moving to this new house, an d I really don't like it, mostly because we're moving to a new city, and I've lived in this city all my life, but, today, I discovered that I can sit on the roof outside my room and can hear my radio out there, and read, and it's kinda cool, so 'm starting to like the house, ut I don't want to. But it was so cool today, just sitting out on the roof, reading stephen king nd listening to Peter Gabriel and The Rolling Stone

roofs are nice...soooo nice...my friend's dorm room was like that once, we'd go smoke out there.

that sucks. at one point when i was like 13 my parents seriously looked at moving, not out of the city cause of my public school, but to a dif house in our same neighborhood and even THAT upset me. i've got tons of ties not just to my city but to my house which i love love love, lots of memories and it's a great house. (except the doors are too thin and we could use another bathroom)

that'd be so hard. then when i was done with schooling my parents looked at moving to a 'burb for my sister's scholing - she's at private school cuase boston schools can't handle her aforementioned problems (she's smart enough to pass they just dont care about helping her reach her full potential) but they looked at if it would be cheaper to buy a pricey house ...i'm so glad they didn't. i think my grandparents help with her tuition (and mine) and we are really lucky that way. plus i'm sure my parents are glad they kept our house now as they were able to use those savigns THIS WEEKEND, friday actually, to close on a vacation house in maine that they want to be able to use for retirement and it's right near family.

yeah i'm super privileged. :guilty:

makes sense. :hug: sometimes i'd like that kind of time off...haha i totally take it at school by not working as hard as i could, and that's on my parents' dime :guilty:

do you do anythign for pleasure, i mean beyond interference (which is a ton of my pleasure time lol)?

next year that's how i'm looking at it, i mean i'm responsible for the kids and that's HUGE but it's limited time, and then i have lots of time to be intellecutally free which i'm hopign will make me WANT to read and write more.
A couple of years ago, I basically lived in my room. But my life more recently has been much better. I've got a boyfriend now, and we go out and do fun things and have adventures and check out girls (we're odd :lol: ) And I just realized that it's now the 24th... our 6 month anniversary :)

roofs are nice...soooo nice...my friend's dorm room was like that once, we'd go smoke out there.

that sucks. at one point when i was like 13 my parents seriously looked at moving, not out of the city cause of my public school, but to a dif house in our same neighborhood and even THAT upset me. i've got tons of ties not just to my city but to my house which i love love love, lots of memories and it's a great house. (except the doors are too thin and we could use another bathroom)

that'd be so hard. then when i was done with schooling my parents looked at moving to a 'burb for my sister's scholing - she's at private school cuase boston schools can't handle her aforementioned problems (she's smart enough to pass they just dont care about helping her reach her full potential) but they looked at if it would be cheaper to buy a pricey house ...i'm so glad they didn't. i think my grandparents help with her tuition (and mine) and we are really lucky that way. plus i'm sure my parents are glad they kept our house now as they were able to use those savigns THIS WEEKEND, friday actually, to close on a vacation house in maine that they want to be able to use for retirement and it's right near family.

yeah i'm super privileged. :guilty:

We've moved sooooo many times, but I've been ok with each and every one of them on two conditions

1) We didn't leve Michigan City
2) My dad didn't move from my childhood home.

Well, we're leavingMichigan City, but at least dad still lives in the house I gre wup in. I know it sounds childish, but I'm gonna try and get my reisdency changed to dad' house, though getting my mail would be awkward

Well actually one was a while ago, my friends and I used to always make this one sandwich, and oneday Quizno made it a for real legit sandwich. Then I said that we needed a sign to hold with thi banner we hold out to advertise the store, telling peopelo that we hav five dollar footlongs, and a week later we got such a sign. Then i asked what was going to happen when we got rid of the $5 foot long menu, because people would panic, and the next ay Quznis aid they weren'tgetting rid of them, but making them part of the menu.

If that int them ripping me off then either, I don't know what is, or I'm quite the conspiracy theorist (keep in mind you're talking to someone who eieves there was someone on the grassy knoll, Paul is dead, and Elvis lives)

:lmao: so i assume you said these things in your branch of the store and then they were corporate policy?

sounds actually like you've got good business intuition (or at least according to the folks who run quiznos!). do you like that kind of thing? maybe you should get a business/management degree and run your own places....

yeah...but sooo nice. does it get sun? you could go out with a towel and tan!

I was thinking about that, the anwer is yes, but I'm shy....if people can see me I don't know if I'd do it. Plus, I tan SOOO easily. I'm tan all year roudn which pisses people off, but I get REALLY dark in the summer, and I rarely, if ever burn

:lmao: so i assume you said these things in your branch of the store and then they were corporate policy?

sounds actually like you've got good business intuition (or at least according to the folks who run quiznos!). do you like that kind of thing? maybe you should get a business/management degree and run your own places....

I hate this crap :lol: I wanna be a film editor so bad you have no idea. But yeah, I think it's just good intuition from working at Quizno soooooooooo long

We've moved sooooo many times, but I've been ok with each and every one of them on two conditions

1) We didn't leve Michigan City
2) My dad didn't move from my childhood home.

Well, we're leavingMichigan City, but at least dad still lives in the house I gre wup in. I know it sounds childish, but I'm gonna try and get my reisdency changed to dad' house, though getting my mail would be awkward

yeahi hear you on childhood home, that's not childish at all. it appears my parents are keepign ours for the rest of their lives (unless they need nursing home/assisted living some day) but i was soooo upset when it looked like they wouldn't.

i am still at my home address too, majorly for voting cause i cared more about MA than PA even tho we had the senate race here. i'll be voting MA for the foreseeable future as i'll be out of the country and you vote your last residence. (it's interesting, americans born abroad who haven't lived in the us vote their parents' too...)

my one fear is that i come back to the us to work and HAVE register in that city, like ny or something, but i don't care about their politics and then when i go abroad again it's tricky to change my address back home... :sad:

yeahi hear you on childhood home, that's not childish at all. it appears my parents are keepign ours for the rest of their lives (unless they need nursing home/assisted living some day) but i was soooo upset when it looked like they wouldn't.

i am still at my home address too, majorly for voting cause i cared more about MA than PA even tho we had the senate race here. i'll be voting MA for the foreseeable future as i'll be out of the country and you vote your last residence. (it's interesting, americans born abroad who haven't lived in the us vote their parents' too...)

my one fear is that i come back to the us to work and HAVE register in that city, like ny or something, but i don't care about their politics and then when i go abroad again it's tricky to change my address back home... :sad:

I go to school in Texas, and I could've "moved" to my uncle's house to make voting simpler, but I hate the governor of Indiana SOOO much, I stayed just to make sure I could vote against him.

I was thinking about that, the anwer is yes, but I'm shy....if people can see me I don't know if I'd do it. Plus, I tan SOOO easily. I'm tan all year roudn which pisses people off, but I get REALLY dark in the summer, and I rarely, if ever burn

:jealous:

i don't burn but i don't tan that easily.

well at least you can enjoy the sun with a decent amount of clothes on

there's a senior week event on monday or tuesday that's tanning on the campus lawn...i'm hot with clothes on and my boyfriend flatters me naked but i have a huge sensitivity about my thigh/butt celulite and i haven't been ot the gym in like a month since i hurt my leg and then got busy...so it's bad right now

so not sure if i'll be tannign in my new bikini or not

I go to school in Texas, and I could've "moved" to my uncle's house to make voting simpler, but I hate the governor of Indiana SOOO much, I stayed just to make sure I could vote against him.

yeah i was invested in the MA gov race (worked for the dem candidate and was sooooooo sick of repub governors) so i stayed...if i'd been 18 by the pres. election in 2004 it would have been tough, PA being swing and MA being worthless, but still ties to home...

:jealous:

i don't burn but i don't tan that easily.

well at least you can enjoy the sun with a decent amount of clothes on

there's a senior week event on monday or tuesday that's tanning on the campus lawn...i'm hot with clothes on and my boyfriend flatters me naked but i have a huge sensitivity about my thigh/butt celulite and i haven't been ot the gym in like a month since i hurt my leg and then got busy...so it's bad right now

so not sure if i'll be tannign in my new bikini or not

:sigh: I've got the tan but not the body. I am overweight :rant: Not super overweight, ut enough to where I'm not comfortable wearing shorts

:sigh: I've got the tan but not the body. I am overweight :rant: Not super overweight, ut enough to where I'm not comfortable wearing shorts

i'm above average but i'm happily curvy, big boobs and butt...big legs that i'm a little sensitive about. i would prefer muscle definition and tone in my legs rather than cellulite, and hard as i try, i can reduce cellulite but none of the tone lines you see in nice legs every show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom