Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i post. omg i just got 15'd. YES only 15

Woah, we're down to 15ed now, it's not even 30ed?

Fuckin' sweet. Almost makes up for the mysterious disappearance of being able to have a custom avatar. Now I really can't switch to the Axdam one!

I would just like to say for the record, that I AM on my sister's computer, and some of her keys stick, especialy the S. I am not just that durnk.....even though I am...

so the s key sticking makes you spell it durnk? :wink:

(i reverse letters while sober, i'm soo much worse drunk)

Woah, we're down to 15ed now, it's not even 30ed?

Fuckin' sweet. Almost makes up for the mysterious disappearance of being able to have a custom avatar. Now I really can't switch to the Axdam one!

i think they're bringing that back, at any rate the mods have been nice about replacing yours if you ask, sicy and khan both have.

i am NOT a fan of slicing much as i love cooking. it is tedious and not rewarding or creative like the rest of cooking. if i have a lot fo chopping to do, say for a big batch of soup, i do it in front of a movie! (thank god for laptops)

apparently the kids i'm taking care of like to help cook sometimes, i'm hoping the 8 year old likes chopping! 8 year old boy + knife has to have fun right?

they will love it . i knwo an 8 yr old who is very good at chopping and stirring, not quite up to peeling yet. its more baout spending time and seeking aproval. and you will have a huge novelty value .

so the s key sticking makes you spell it durnk? :wink:

(i reverse letters while sober, i'm soo much worse drunk)

The worst thing is I knew I spelledDrunk wrong and I just didn't feel the need to go ack and cange it.

see like right there, the B and H stuck...grrrrrrrr...it's hard enough typing as it is!!!!!!

Usually though I can't type at all, ask Chass

15d is that for everyone?????????????

not happy that im payin premium yet everyone is njoyin same benefits atm... i dont mind supporting the site, but i want something special dammit !

personalised visit from bono may appease me.

C'mon, you're getting heaps of shit the rest of us don't get. Hell, I, a former premium member, no longer have my signature. It simply disappeared when the new forum came into existence. Khan says that it is still actually entered into the system, it now just doesn't show at all if you're non-premium, even if you used to be.

they will love it . i knwo an 8 yr old who is very good at chopping and stirring, not quite up to peeling yet. its more baout spending time and seeking aproval. and you will have a huge novelty value .

the 8 yr old is nonautistic.... will the autistic 10 year old like it/be able to participate? (obviously this is subject to a lot of things specific to him that you and i don't know yet...but in general...)

Offer advertising space in your signature to attempt to make back the premium money.

:lmao:

My carrier pigeon with a request re: U2gigs is on its way. :wink:

Also, I see the Crusaders are kicking the arse of my Hurricanes. :sad:

thinner bread in sandwiches ftw. i like wraps and pitas, even if i want it hot i'll sandwhich press/grill the wrap (quesadilla style)

I keep saying Quiznos needs to get wraps back. It'll probably happen soon casue I said it. I swear quiznos has our stor buggd and steals all of my ideas At least three things I've said in the last few moonths has ecome Quiznos protocol

The worst thing is I knew I spelledDrunk wrong and I just didn't feel the need to go ack and cange it.

see like right there, the B and H stuck...grrrrrrrr...it's hard enough typing as it is!!!!!!

Usually though I can't type at all, ask Chass

haha i relate, when you're sober you def. fix more typos cause you care a little more about your appearance to others and can put out more effort in general

i also love when you're at the state where it's preferable to type oh look i made a typo shit than actually hit delete and fix it!

C'mon, you're getting heaps of shit the rest of us don't get. Hell, I, a former premium member, no longer have my signature. It simply disappeared when the new forum came into existence. Khan says that it is still actually entered into the system, it now just doesn't show at all if you're non-premium, even if you used to be.

they are still straightening stuff out but i suspect while custom avs will be back for all sigs will remain premium, it was an accident of the old system that you still had yours...

who edited it to u2gigs anyway?

haha i relate, when you're sober you def. fix more typos cause you care a little more about your appearance to others and can put out more effort in general

i also love when you're at the state where it's preferable to type oh look i made a typo shit than actually hit delete and fix it!

I' m very close to that point. I have to wrk in a fw hour oh Jesus.

FUCKING HELL. crusing around the forums i have read of 2 interference members who have lost family members, one a mum and one a brother. what the hell is going on?
:sad:

:lmao:

My carrier pigeon with a request re: U2gigs is on its way. :wink:

Also, I see the Crusaders are kicking the arse of my Hurricanes. :sad:

I was, a week or two back, going to use the forums for a day or two with your avatar and signature. I put it on for a test and despite talking about the dastardly plan with her, managed to trick Vazza. I guess it's a wasted effort now.

And yeah, but that's no real surprise.

So, we're moving to this new house, an d I really don't like it, mostly because we're moving to a new city, and I've lived in this city all my life, but, today, I discovered that I can sit on the roof outside my room and can hear my radio out there, and read, and it's kinda cool, so 'm starting to like the house, ut I don't want to. But it was so cool today, just sitting out on the roof, reading stephen king nd listening to Peter Gabriel and The Rolling Stone

I keep saying Quiznos needs to get wraps back. It'll probably happen soon casue I said it. I swear quiznos has our stor buggd and steals all of my ideas At least three things I've said in the last few moonths has ecome Quiznos protocol

heh what else?

i always get wraps at school cause less bread = less carbs and i try to have a relatively low carb diet. also cause they contain the sandwich so shit doesn't fall out the sides! :lol: and they come out quite nicely toasted, well you can't put them thru the conveyor toaster like quiznos has that well, but a panini press/george foreman style seals the wrap closed and heats it up nice.

how old are you dol? are you a student or do you work? i hardly know you yet we chat all the time, lol
I turned 23 last week. I neither work nor go to school, both because of my anxiety issues. But considering I do at least 80% of the cooking/cleaning here for my parents, you could consider me a live-in maid.

So, we're moving to this new house, an d I really don't like it, mostly because we're moving to a new city, and I've lived in this city all my life, but, today, I discovered that I can sit on the roof outside my room and can hear my radio out there, and read, and it's kinda cool, so 'm starting to like the house, ut I don't want to. But it was so cool today, just sitting out on the roof, reading stephen king nd listening to Peter Gabriel and The Rolling Stone

I can almost do that with my house, but i'm not game enough to head out onto the roof yet in case i can't get back in! It looks like a big climb but i don't think it's as big as i think it is.

the 8 yr old is nonautistic.... will the autistic 10 year old like it/be able to participate? (obviously this is subject to a lot of things specific to him that you and i don't know yet...but in general...)

hmmmmmmmm ........

depends..... he may be interested in making his own food, and it is really important to encourage any participation possible, even if that means getting his own cutlery or plate or bowl out . but he may have no interest other than lookin out of the corner of his eye.
i guess play it by ear, but build up a relationship first. however once he realises you = food you will have a good chance !

heh what else?

i always get wraps at school cause less bread = less carbs and i try to have a relatively low carb diet. also cause they contain the sandwich so shit doesn't fall out the sides! :lol: and they come out quite nicely toasted, well you can't put them thru the conveyor toaster like quiznos has that well, but a panini press/george foreman style seals the wrap closed and heats it up nice.

Well actually one was a while ago, my friends and I used to always make this one sandwich, and oneday Quizno made it a for real legit sandwich. Then I said that we needed a sign to hold with thi banner we hold out to advertise the store, telling peopelo that we hav five dollar footlongs, and a week later we got such a sign. Then i asked what was going to happen when we got rid of the $5 foot long menu, because people would panic, and the next ay Quznis aid they weren'tgetting rid of them, but making them part of the menu.

If that int them ripping me off then either, I don't know what is, or I'm quite the conspiracy theorist (keep in mind you're talking to someone who eieves there was someone on the grassy knoll, Paul is dead, and Elvis lives)

I turned 23 last week. I neither work nor go to school, both because of my anxiety issues. But considering I do at least 80% of the cooking/cleaning here for my parents, you could consider me a live-in maid.

makes sense. :hug: sometimes i'd like that kind of time off...haha i totally take it at school by not working as hard as i could, and that's on my parents' dime :guilty:

do you do anythign for pleasure, i mean beyond interference (which is a ton of my pleasure time lol)?

next year that's how i'm looking at it, i mean i'm responsible for the kids and that's HUGE but it's limited time, and then i have lots of time to be intellecutally free which i'm hopign will make me WANT to read and write more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom