Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does 15'd mean?

I wanna finih reading the Green Mile but my eyes won't focus on the tiny letterssss

15d is that for everyone?????????????

not happy that im payin premium yet everyone is njoyin same benefits atm... i dont mind supporting the site, but i want something special dammit !

personalised visit from bono may appease me.

I would require personal visits from baby edge to be appeased.

Does anyone here know the song Modern Love by Peter Gabriel? It' stuck in my head :(

15d is that for everyone?????????????

not happy that im payin premium yet everyone is njoyin same benefits atm... i dont mind supporting the site, but i want something special dammit !

personalised visit from bono may appease me.

i totally predicted 15'd would cause this reaction...wait til it getsout to the rest of the forum...

i stillcan't search, send pm's, look at profiles, etc. and they are ironing out the kinks so it'll change. plus right now i can't do things i used to be able to, like upload a custom avatar.

i totally predicted 15'd would cause this reaction...wait til it getsout to the rest of the forum...

i stillcan't search, send pm's, look at profiles, etc. and they are ironing out the kinks so it'll change. plus right now i can't do things i used to be able to, like upload a custom avatar.

I'm more concerned about how my postcount is going to get pwned now that we're playing off the same handicap

Wow, I can't believe preparing dinner just totally distracted me from here. I thought I'd just shuttle back and forth, but no, it was engrossing!

I'm more concerned about how my postcount is going to get pwned now that we're playing off the same handicap

lol ive suspected all night i should be getting 45'd or 30'd and wasn't

i should be writing more than posting, and when i'm done i'm unplugging my internet for a while (except to vote in the last survivors) to spend time with eits guy and my friends

Wow, I can't believe preparing dinner just totally distracted me from here. I thought I'd just shuttle back and forth, but no, it was engrossing!

what'd you make? i want some food, i had some nuts and fruit trail mix but i want something real...i only have one trader joe'sthing tho and im afraid i need it later this week

what'd you make? i want some food, i had some nuts and fruit trail mix but i want something real...i only have one trader joe'sthing tho and im afraid i need it later this week

Gnocchi napoli. I decided to dice up all of my spring onion rather than just what I need so that it's done for later, and I guess I got into a good rhythm.

Gnocchi napoli. I decided to dice up all of my spring onion rather than just what I need so that it's done for later, and I guess I got into a good rhythm.

i am NOT a fan of slicing much as i love cooking. it is tedious and not rewarding or creative like the rest of cooking. if i have a lot fo chopping to do, say for a big batch of soup, i do it in front of a movie! (thank god for laptops)

apparently the kids i'm taking care of like to help cook sometimes, i'm hoping the 8 year old likes chopping! 8 year old boy + knife has to have fun right?

I would just like to say for the record, that I AM on my sister's computer, and some of her keys stick, especialy the S. I am not just that durnk.....even though I am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom