Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh can i add one last thing on mental illness- its not all bad- it got me to the top of my field with a degree, 2 post grads several other qualifications and a mangement job.

and it got me a wicked fucking vinyl collection. :drool:

My mental illness has led to a fantastic vinyl collection as well, but I think it cost me a job over the summer

:lmao:

I'm not doing a good job obeying that. :wink:
Nor am I, but it's not my fault my ovaries are broken. I think that might be... I dunno.. GOD's fault :wink:

Also there's the fact that kids are evil and I use birth control JUST IN CASE I might be slightly fertile.

And yeah Ashley, I'm here. Thus far tonight I've been too lazy to open MSN :lol:

Nor am I, but it's not my fault my ovaries are broken. I think that might be... I dunno.. GOD's fault :wink:

Also there's the fact that kids are evil and I use birth control JUST IN CASE I might be slightly fertile.

And yeah Ashley, I'm here. Thus far tonight I've been too lazy to open MSN :lol:

OPPPPEEEN It, I'm drunk

:lmao: this reminds me of one time when Irishteen/Jonn and I were taking in DESCRIBe and he said something about the Book of The Unforgettable Fire, Chapter A Sort of Homecoming, Verse, And You Know it's time to go

:lmao: Awesome.

But when you go around to a guy's place, I imagine you don't just eat dinner, watch a few DVDs, and go home at 8:30!

That reminds me. I hate when people assume that my anxiety stems from body image issues because I'm not skinny. To me that just makes me think that they think I ought to be self-conscious about it. In reality, I'm pretty damn comfortable with my body. It's my mind I'm worried about people judging.

I actually wrote a big rant once about how I consider my mind and body to be two very separate parts of me, and how I wish to be judged for the merits of my mind rather than my cupsize, and how I'm actually more comfortable revealing my body than revealing my inner thoughts.

Definitely good for you :up:

I dare say i'm just looking for an excuse to be socially lazy and shy, and now that i've whipped away that excuse i've no reason to be like that. I'm almost hoping i'm wrong, because that really makes me a lazy bastard!

I'm also a pretty shit conversationalist, so i often talk like an eejit and i felt as though it snowballed. Now i'm much better at not giving a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom