Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have nothing to add to this Screwy situation. Enough amusing comments and sage advice has been given. But I'll add to the popular opinion that he's overreacting and needs to realize that people sometimes - or even *gasp* often - disagree with you.

I like your new status! :lmao:

btw, in this thread, i keep getting ads to travel to australia, it's depressing me
down.gif

That's fair. Communication has never been my strong suit. Like I said I liked to be locked away so I could never bother anyone again.

You can only improve communication through more experience with people, so that approach kind of negates that. Kind of.

That's fair. Communication has never been my strong suit. Like I said I liked to be locked away so I could never bother anyone again.

No, no, no. It's got nothing to do with that and everything to do with openness and actually taking the time to consider other views. It seems you are not even willing to accept there is validity outside of your own perspective, so you just respond with a sharp "you're wrong".

I'm getting a Google Ad for finding family/divorce lawyers right now. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom