Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that this is a research paper and needs numerous sources and citations. I just don't feel like spending that much time quoting and citing. Maybe I'll write the paper now and just do all the citations on Monday.

Take some ADHD drugs. That'll focus you.

:shifty: how do you think i stayed awake for like 4 days straight?

The problem is that this is a research paper and needs numerous sources and citations. I just don't feel like spending that much time quoting and citing. Maybe I'll write the paper now and just do all the citations on Monday.

bad call. it's a huge pain in the ass to do citations and find sources but trust me if you "dredge" as my english teacher used to call it and come up with the quotes and sources first you can just stick them in the paper. going back to do it is confusing and you'll do more work to edit your paper to make sense. plus you might find that you made an argument that goes against what the sources say is true, so better to be familiar with the literature first.

but yeah, fucking sucks to do. and i only have like 15 pages i need to write but its on 3 different topics!

Pretty much.

A couple of years ago a few of us were involved in an "I've Never" game. It was quite interesting... :lol:

that'd be hilarious in the superthread. the purity test is kinda our version of that, though...

phanan i don't think i ever heard what your score is.....................

:shifty: how do you think i stayed awake for like 4 days straight?

bad call. it's a huge pain in the ass to do citations and find sources but trust me if you "dredge" as my english teacher used to call it and come up with the quotes and sources first you can just stick them in the paper. going back to do it is confusing and you'll do more work to edit your paper to make sense. plus you might find that you made an argument that goes against what the sources say is true, so better to be familiar with the literature first.

but yeah, fucking sucks to do. and i only have like 15 pages i need to write but its on 3 different topics!

Mine's a five page paper on the death penalty. I have some research, probably enough, but not from enough sources. I think we need like six. I've about three. I've got enough information already. My first body paragraph is loaded, about five different citations (not quotes, but summaries of the info). Four body paragraphs to go.

that'd be hilarious in the superthread. the purity test is kinda our version of that, though...

phanan i don't think i ever heard what your score is.....................

Mr. Pussy's is a less moderated version of LS.

Mine's a five page paper on the death penalty. I have some research, probably enough, but not from enough sources. I think we need like six. I've about three. I've got enough information already. My first body paragraph is loaded, about five different citations (not quotes, but summaries of the info). Four body paragraphs to go.

Like I said I'm a terrible student. I hate doing research papers because I feel my arguments are unique or at least hard to find sources on. I really am a terrible student. :angel:

I'm a terrible student so I couldn't ever imagine doing what you are doing. I know I have been throwing a lot of hugs your way but I really can't imagine being able to do what you're doing.

I think I undeniably am a terrible student for the fact that I am spendign 2 weeks writing a thesis that was supposed to be written over the course of the year.

I'm a terrible student because I don't care enough to focus on anything for a while.

I'm fifteen percentage points away from passing math.

I'm stopping 75% done and calling it a Friday. I'll finish the other 25% Monday night when I return.

Pretty much.

A couple of years ago a few of us were involved in an "I've Never" game. It was quite interesting... :lol:
i remember those threads. i don't think i ever participated though
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom