Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yeah, in the Quiverful circles, you damn well have had your first and probably second kid by the age of 15! You and I must be terrible sinners in their eyes, since we haven't fathered five or six kids yet.

Since you know how to kill people with fans, I don't ever plan to get on your bad side. :laugh:

The even funnier thing is, I don't even need the fan, I just got it cause it looks and sounds cool...

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day, and I'm gonna start sparring with him. Should be interesting, considering he does kendo and I do wushu - totally different weapon styles there. Gonna learn a lot from that one.

Extra Phail points for the whole band not being there :wink:

So far, the last session listed is Wednesday night at 9.45... other weekday sessions are 8pm, seems to be getting later and later...

I'm free any time except Sunday the 31st, and I dunno if it'll be playing then... you guys with social lives tell me where and when, and I'll be there :D

Do we even have a clearly defined full band? There's obviously the core group of you, U-Wen, and I, but the rest seems to have been transient.

Maybe they just want to return to midnight showings. :wink:

I'm good for pretty much any time too. My social life is flexible.

Yeah, let's see how long (and bad) we can make Bad.

OHOHOHO SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Lawlz, Maj., lawlz.

I have a fucking awesome idea for I Fall Down. Mainly because I don't actually know I Fall Down's lyrics, but I do know Summer '68 by Pink Floyd.

The even funnier thing is, I don't even need the fan, I just got it cause it looks and sounds cool...

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day, and I'm gonna start sparring with him. Should be interesting, considering he does kendo and I do wushu - totally different weapon styles there. Gonna learn a lot from that one.

:lol:

How about you and I start sparring? Your wushu versus my CARBON FIBRE CANE OF DOOOOOOM!

Do we even have a clearly defined full band? There's obviously the core group of you, U-Wen, and I, but the rest seems to have been transient.

Maybe they just want to return to midnight showings. :wink:

I'm good for pretty much any time too. My social life is flexible.

I have a new idea. To enhance the Phail factor, we should all swap roles between songs.

Bonnie, are you:

1. Pissed
2. Pissed
3. Pissed
4. Pissed
or
5. Pissed

:lol:

How about you and I start sparring? Your wushu versus my CARBON FIBRE CANE OF DOOOOOOM!

Just pray that I never get afflicted with any sort of eye condition that requires a folding cane - I don't think the world would know what hit it! Neither, of course, would anyone I fought with. :wink:

Ooh, with the Random Setlist Generator, it should be able to insert random snippets of ANY SONG EVER in random songs in the set. :yes:

I don't use iTunes if I can possibly avoid it... everything I've heard about it seems to indicate that it is the spawn of satan.
Also, I'll have to check if I actually have all of those tracks...

:lol: I can see it now. MLK / Twist And Shout (snippet) / Bohemian Rhapsody (snippet) / Hatesong (snippet).

I actually like iTunes more than WinAmp. Windows Media Player is the sack of shit to avoid. Though admittedly, I use iTunes 6; never upgraded to iTunes 7.

Just pray that I never get afflicted with any sort of eye condition that requires a folding cane - I don't think the world would know what hit it! Neither, of course, would anyone I fought with. :wink:

Kat (Fellow Albino Railfan) and I were talking this evening about cane fights. She has a guide dog now, but used to use a cane and mentioned that she'd fight with her friend who also uses a cane. Since neither of them have any depth perception (nor do I), hilarity ensued.

:lol: I can see it now. MLK / Twist And Shout (snippet) / Bohemian Rhapsody (snippet) / Hatesong (snippet).

I actually like iTunes more than WinAmp. Windows Media Player is the sack of shit to avoid. Though admittedly, I use iTunes 6; never upgraded to iTunes 7.

:lol: Couldn't resist sticking PT in there, could you :wink:

I don't have a problem with WMP, although I don't do very much with it. I rip music with RealPlayer, it has a higher bitrate than WMP seems to... :shrug:

Awesome! :up:

Can you play drums with a bass? :hmm:

I can imagine it already:

COBL: Ax on guitar, Ali on bass, Maj on drums (harmonising), ? on vocals
Vertigo: Ax on bass, Ali on drums, Maj on vocals (harmonising), ? on guitar
Elevation: Ax on drums, Ali on vocals, Maj on guitar (harmonising), ? on bass

And so on.

And whoever's harmonising has to harmonise even if they're singing main vocals. That oughta round it off nicely!

:lol: I like your ideas. When I do I Fall Down, you guys have to harmonise, even though you won't know the songs I'm snippeting.

By the way, who's got a keyboard?

:lol: Couldn't resist sticking PT in there, could you :wink:

I don't have a problem with WMP, although I don't do very much with it. I rip music with RealPlayer, it has a higher bitrate than WMP seems to... :shrug:

Ali! :tsk:

RealPlayer is quite possibly the only thing worse than WMP! :tsk:

I repeat, :tsk:

:tsk: :tsk:-ity :tsk:-:tsk: :tsk:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom