Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jen! And Ian!

Things is good. Got an empty house, till everyone comes back from the footy .... :drool:

Must go do some practice before then.

How's you? :hug:

Hey Jen! And Ian!

Things is good. Got an empty house, till everyone comes back from the footy .... :drool:

Must go do some practice before then.

How's you? :hug:

WISHES I HAD AN EMPTY HOUSE!

yeah im ok but freaking reallllly drained from work. god these people are so complex, just feels like i give and give and give and have nothing left for anything or anyone when i get home

I'm embarrassed to admit I don't think I've actually watched that movie all the way through, and I'm not even sure of the title. :lol: ... :reject:

Aw Jen :hug: Don't forget to keep a bit back for yourself. You deserve it... :hug:

That's the one... I think it's known as Flying High here.

*adds it to never-ending list of movies I should get around to watching one day*

Hi folks. :wave:

I think this thread has found the most inappropriately named town ever. :lol:

The thing down the bottom says both Jen and Ian are still here. Speak up. :tsk:

Picking up pizza and train photos at least.

We're probably both too socially inept to make any moves in other directions.

:lol:

Isn't that better? You can just meet up and hang out heaps. Could end up doing so for the rest of your life even.

:lol:

Isn't that better? You can just meet up and hang out heaps. Could end up doing so for the rest of your life even.

Exactly! Works for me. Though it seems some people already think we are/should be an item ...

Exactly! Works for me. Though it seems some people already think we are/should be an item ...

Some people being pretty much everyone who posts here, yeah?

And hell, I'd say go for it. If I were in your position, I probably would, assuming of course I was attracted to her.

Some people being pretty much everyone who posts here, yeah?

And hell, I'd say go for it. If I were in your position, I probably would, assuming of course I was attracted to her.

:lol: And all her friends too. One of her friends texted her last night with "how's the boyfriend?" We enjoy joking about it.

And I don't think anybody should get into a relationship with me at the moment. While I'm over Kate in and of that relationship itself, I'm rather cynical towards relationships and all that shit in general now.

:lol: And all her friends too. One of her friends texted her last night with "how's the boyfriend?" We enjoy joking about it.

And I don't think anybody should get into a relationship with me at the moment. While I'm over Kate in and of that relationship itself, I'm rather cynical towards relationships and all that shit in general now.

Fair enough. I, myself, whilst being a cynical bastard to begin with, still have that starry-eyed hopeless romantic about me, mainly because I haven't really been in a relationship yet.

Darkness falls and she
Will take me by the hand
Take me to some twilight land
Where all but love is gray
Where I can find my way
Without her as my guide

Night falls, I'm cast beneath her spell
Daylight falls, our heaven turns to hell
Am I left to burn
And burn eternally
She's a mystery to me

She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl

In the night of love
Words tangled in her hair
Words soon to disappear
A love so sharp it cut
Like a switchblade to my heart
Words tearing me apart

She tears again my bleeding heart
I want to run, she's pulling me apart
Fallen angel cries
Then I just melt away
She's a mystery girl

She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl

Haunted by her side
It's a darkness in her eyes
That so enslaves me
And if my love is blind
Then I don't want to see
She's a mystery to me

Night falls, I'm cast beneath her spell
Daylight comes, our heaven turns to hell
Am I left to burn
And burn eternally
She's a mystery to me

She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl

She's...a mystery girl
Mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's...a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl
She's a mystery girl

:lol: All too quiet tonight.

Yeah, I can hear the crickets chirping from here...

*sigh* Why must I take a strong fancy to girls that I know are about 99% sure not to be remotely interested in me, or are gonna be impossible to end up with?

Fair enough. I, myself, whilst being a cynical bastard to begin with, still have that starry-eyed hopeless romantic about me, mainly because I haven't really been in a relationship yet.

Yeah, that'll do it.

Can't wait to see what happens to our uber-romantic Screwtape after his first sour relationship experience. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom