Brilliant, Alabama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, instead of drinking the entire beer supply of Germany, you just drank Bavaria's stash? :wink:

Anyway, yeah, I'm turning in for the night, I'm bloody tired. Have a good one! :wave:

Hope you don't find yourself too hungover, Bonnie. :wink:

Oh, hi and bye LM! :wave:

30ed ... 13 secons to go ... type type type type ...

Just woke up, having breakfast now...or whatever you'd call this.

Nothing as interesting as getting loaded at 2 AM anyway. :wink:

Just woke up, having breakfast now...or whatever you'd call this.

Nothing as interesting as getting loaded at 2 AM anyway. :wink:

ahh good stuff

it's not that interesting, i still understand shapes and colours, I just can't put it into worsd. plus I've forgotten the alphabet.

that doesn't stop me from reading the rest of your comic though. while I will give a proper correct criticism tomorrow, though now I'm not really in the right mode, obviously,.

I was Vice President this year. We've four positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Because the Secretary had previously been Prez and Treasurer, he wanted to run for VP so that he could hold all four, so he and I swapped positions to run for. So, I'll be Secretary this year. But really, President's the only position that's different than the others.

All four officers are back. It's a good call.

I was Vice President this year. We've four positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Because the Secretary had previously been Prez and Treasurer, he wanted to run for VP so that he could hold all four, so he and I swapped positions to run for. So, I'll be Secretary this year. But really, President's the only position that's different than the others.

All four officers are back. It's a good call.

You must be very well known to get elected twice. Awesome. :up:

Script writing is great fun. I've written a few movies for classes at school. Currently I'm writing another one.

I'm not going to be here for a couple of days, so I need someone to take over Bowie Song Survivor for me till Monday.

Also, I need to split the Non-Album Tracks categories into their respective eras. The list I had was not in order. That will take a while.

So far, we've visited:

2509646783_a469dea624_o.jpg

I like that Brilliant is in the opposite direction from Win.

God, I want to go out so badly yet I have so much work that I have to get down now. I can't focus. Fuck this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom