Brilliant, Alabama Superthread - Page 62 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2008, 06:23 AM   #916
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
I would, but the simple supermarket moisturiser does the job just fine.

It's mainly because of artificial heating. I can almost feel it breaking out when i'm on the bus.
That stuff is murder for my lips. I currently have to use some special lip balm stuff because they got so bad in late April. Thank fuck I don't have a girlfriend right now. No girl wants a guy with nasty eczema the length of his legs or horribly broken lips and such.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #917
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
I have prescription stuff that does the trick, the problem is jut me forgetting to put it on.

Maye it' just the US, but NOTHING fits me. It' always too long, and it's usually too big

I wear a lot o ports shirts to cover, they're acceptable no matter what. I have been so stressed out by quitting my meds, finals, and moving that I keep putting on weight then losing a lot of weight, but I plan on seriously going on another diet after we finish moving ino our new houe.
1. i've had perscriptions, i just have such a well established shower and post shower routine and i keep lotion on mynight table and by my desk so if i'm reading or on the computer i can apply it regularly.

2. not the us, europe/asia is worse at least for my body type. because they have skinny little thighs there! they are skinnier and often taller, i'm just fucked. damn fat america i also had trouble finding bras, i mean it's not that easy here either but say at victoria's secret they've got d's on the floor and some dd's in the back, in austria i could find only up to c's on the floor.

3. i totally hear ya, i gain when i'm stressed (finals!) because i eat irregularly and badly. i usually try to just have a healthy diet with moderate portions and a few snacks, much harder at the dining hall. but i don't htink diet alone does it, i only get to my happy happy weight (not really wieght, but size and ton) when i'm working out regularly. join a gym! it also makes you feel sooooo much better, the endorphins from exercise are awesome. my boyfriend has some really depressive tendencies and if he doesn't work out every single day he gets really irritable.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:24 AM   #918
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Autumn mornings are fucking beautiful. One morning this coming week, I need to get up early and go around photographing the neighbourhood at 7am. Maybe next Saturday or something.
I love autumn. Always reminds me of how much I love football/soccer. Makes me wat to go back to playing, but I'm way too out of shape now. Soccer is my favorite sporto play. baseball to watch, 2nd fav, to play
Old 05-24-2008, 06:25 AM   #919
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:55 AM
Quote:
What do you use? I'm a fan of QV moisturising cream.
Of all things, Nivea for Men.

I picked up some Vaseline Aloe oil last time i got sunburnt. I've been meaning to give it a go on the other problem.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:25 AM   #920
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
That stuff is murder for my lips. I currently have to use some special lip balm stuff because they got so bad in late April. Thank fuck I don't have a girlfriend right now. No girl wants a guy with nasty eczema the length of his legs or horribly broken lips and such.
my lips are so bad now, i think the caffeine and not enough hydration and stress with this thesis...i've been applying blistex dct like 10x a day! they are actually soft, but still i have a split!
Old 05-24-2008, 06:25 AM   #921
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The bottom of the thread
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (6 members and 7 guests)
7 guests?!

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 06:26 AM   #922
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:55 PM
If I wanted people stalking me, I'd get a Facebook. I have a LiveJournal and that's as far as I'm gonna go.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #923
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
God, my lips get it awfully. I've been meaning to get some more balm because the stuff i use if propping up one of my laptops and burns like a mofo when it goes on.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #924
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I picked up some Vaseline Aloe oil last time i got sunburnt. I've been meaning to give it a go on the other problem.
aloe is a fucking wonder drug. get the gel with no additives if you can, or better yet a few plants and take it from the source (but the gel is easier to spread on your body, plants are good for a small patch that's a problem).

i used to use eucerin, but i didnt like it, kinda greasey feeling, then i used suave. in austria i bought neutrogena's swiss formula body moisturizer and i fell in love, it's pricier than other standard drug store lotions but it's soooooooo good
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #925
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:25 AM
lots of stange yaho slurp spiders on line. ? WTF
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #926
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
1. i've had perscriptions, i just have such a well established shower and post shower routine and i keep lotion on mynight table and by my desk so if i'm reading or on the computer i can apply it regularly.

2. not the us, europe/asia is worse at least for my body type. because they have skinny little thighs there! they are skinnier and often taller, i'm just fucked. damn fat america i also had trouble finding bras, i mean it's not that easy here either but say at victoria's secret they've got d's on the floor and some dd's in the back, in austria i could find only up to c's on the floor.

3. i totally hear ya, i gain when i'm stressed (finals!) because i eat irregularly and badly. i usually try to just have a healthy diet with moderate portions and a few snacks, much harder at the dining hall. but i don't htink diet alone does it, i only get to my happy happy weight (not really wieght, but size and ton) when i'm working out regularly. join a gym! it also makes you feel sooooo much better, the endorphins from exercise are awesome. my boyfriend has some really depressive tendencies and if he doesn't work out every single day he gets really irritable.
1. My problem is I only seriusly break ou when the seasons change, and ha's such a long time gap aht I forget I even HAVE eczema, let alone meds

2. I guess it's good to know it could be worse

3. What bother me is I always feel like i'm on the verge of loing weight, that i know I could do it if I would jus put my mind to it, byt I can't seem to get my mind to it.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #927
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
7 guests?!
I'd bet Interland members watching us, but logged out so we don't call them on it.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:28 AM   #928
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
So, the apparent temperature in Melbourne was -2.5C when I went to bed last night.

And my bedroom is routinely 3-5 degrees colder than outside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post
hey dumbass isnt it minus 8 there?

bloody been 3 deg here every morning. shudder. 3 layers, 2 pair of sox and a hoodie and a trench coat stil not enuff for me to retain warmth
been meanign to laugh at you guys. it's in the 70s here (20c?) and i'm loving it, except i'd love it way more if i were outside and not on my computer, lol.

tho it was cold (like 12c) and rainy last week, not may weather at all.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:28 AM   #929
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:25 AM
i use "amolin" for my lips and any other dry bits, its actually meant for babys bums, but is is a mix of almond oil and other brilliant things.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:29 AM   #930
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I actually have some of their fash wash stuff sitting around as my father - who also has eczema - uses it on his face when it gets dry and eczema-y and recommends it. But my face hasn't been much of a concern lately.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread