Bright Eyes on tour again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
So, I am seeing Bright Eyes at Webster Hall in New York City this May. I love his writing. Who has seen him live? What are his live shows like? I very excited because I love seeing new artists (esp. if they become very very big in the future)

Who else is seeing Bright Eyes on tour?

New tour? I'll have to check the dates in a minute. But I saw him on the Vote for Change tour and he was very, VERY good. Before I saw him live I actually didn't like him that much, and became a much bigger fan afterwards. I don't know if you've seen U2 live, but if you have, you're probably well acquainted with the sheer honesty and genuine-ness that Bono radiates -- it never feels fake or contrived, and Conor is the exact same way.

I was going to see him in January but the tickets sold out before I could buy them. :| I'll go check the dates now..

edit: just checked. Of course, he's going to be in Denver about a week after I'm there for U2, and he'll be in my own damn state when I'm in Chicago for U2. :mad:

Last edited:
Grand Prairie June 5!!!

This makes up for missing him in Ft. Worth last February and October.

That's awsome, wonder if he is coming back to Miami some time. I missed him last time he came. Bummer, his music is great. I hope I get to see him live soon.

He'll be in Tampa Jun 1st and Orlando June 2nd.

Wouldn't you know it...my local radio station gives away win-em-before-you-can-buy-em tickets today? The very day I learn about the show.

And I definitely won them. I'm a happy clam right about now.

He'll be in Chicago the weekend after U2. I'm actually more interested in seeing the Faint, who are opening and playing behind him, than actually seeing Conor O.

Caught Bright Eyes last Sunday night supporting REM here in Melbourne.

They were fantastic but I would love to see them in a smaller venue as their music is not made for stadiums (IMHO) Maybe next time...

Oh and REM were great too! :)

I am very excited about seeing Bright Eyes in a small venue. This is my consolation prize for May because I couldn't get tickets to the MSG nor NJ 1st Leg of the Vertigo Tour.

Back
Top Bottom