Bright Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Bright Eyes fans...come hither! I have Lifted, Fevers And Mirrors, and the There Is No Beginning To The Story EP. I want all of his work though. :heart: Currently, my favorite tunes are "The Calendar Hung Itself", "Lover I Don't Have To Love", "A Scale, A Mirror And Those Indifferent Clocks", and "Loose Leaves".

Who else thinks that Conor Oberst is absoutely amazing? :up:

Oh...and if I may be a total chick for a moment, Conor sure is nice to look at. He has the most incredible eyes.

3397688323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323488%3B37946ot1lsi

As BC knows, I received 'Lifted' for Christmas. I have to say that I have really enjoyed it so far! I quite like all the tracks (except for the first one).

Present favorites: Bowl of Oranges, Waste of Paint, From a Balance Beam, Lover I Dont Have to Love.

Have you heard any of the Desparecidos' stuff? Quite good also, much more rocking (Oberst being the singer).

u2popmofo said:

Have you heard any of the Desparecidos' stuff?

I've only heard the two tracks of theirs on the Saddle Creek 50 release. I want to investigate them further.

Bonochick said:

I've only heard the two tracks of theirs on the Saddle Creek 50 release. I want to investigate them further.

My favorites of theirs are : 'Mall of America' and 'Happiest Place on Earth'. There are ways I could get them to you :wink:

I love the song Lover I Don't Have To Love... I want to get Lifted, but I have very little money.... and I need that money for U2 dammit. If their album isn't coming out until winter I want to know so I can buy Bright Eyes. :mad:

Screamer, I didn't know you liked Bright Eyes too. Now I REALLY wanna have your babies! :drool: :heart:

bright eyes smight eyes

I don't get the big deal about this whinning brooder :shrug:

Tell me the best song to download

Kirk!!!!!! :angry:

Try "Lover I Don't Have To Love", "Something Vague", and "The Center Of The World".

:heart: Lover I Don't Have to Love :heart:

But I don't like all the teen emo fans he has. :crack:

I love the article from the New York Times last year (?) that said " he brings to mind some Japanese pop icon -- Hello Kitty perhaps"

:lmao:

Because he looks SO much like a little white cat with no mouth and a bow on its head. :der:

I've read that he's guesting on Jonathan Rice's debut album.

Is that how you spell guesting? My brain is doing that weird thing where common words look wrong. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom