Bright Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dalton

Blue Crack Addict
Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
What do you guys think of him?

I just down loaded the two new albums and it amazes me how [sarcasm] someone who sees the world SO clearly [/sarcasm] can still be so unsure of what to do. Pretentious little shit.

That being said, I really like both albums. A few GREAT couplets.

What do you all think?

I saw him on Austin City Limits and HATED him, but I loved it when M Ward and Jim James from MMJ joined him for a couple of songs.

I saw him for the first time during the Vote for Change tour. I was really, really impressed and would love to see another show.

I :heart: Bright Eyes! Definitely one of my favorite bands. Conor Oberst is amazing. The new albums may just be the best yet. :up:

I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning is getting much better reviews than A Digital Ash In A Digital Urn, but I really love Digital. I think my two faves from there are Easy/Lucky/Free and Down A Rabbit Hole.

I have to confess...and I feel awful saying this...but I don't really like Emmylou's vocals on Landlocked Blues. :reject: I mean, Emmylou is amazing, but I just...I feel like she's intruding on the song. :huh: I'm probably just used to One Foot In Front Of The Other from the Saddle Creek 50 disc, since it's the same song, sans Emmylou.

Last edited:
I like the rawness of his music. He's frequented my CD player for five years now, and i'm not bored of him yet :)

Back
Top Bottom