Brian Williams to host SNL November 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, they totally went right to an infomercial and didn't even show the end where the host thanks the cast/crew etc. and the credits. Did this happen to anyone else?

I saw Brian thank everybody, but it was about 1 second into the credits and it went to commercial.

Dear Lord I need to find pictures of Brian in that leather jacket. :drool:

I don't suppose there's a PLEBA for Brian Williams groupies...

namkcuR said:
That was a horrible sketch w/the democratic presidential candidates.

Mostly because of the horrible characterization of Mike Gravel. They shouldn't be depicting him as some sort of nutjob just because he's one of the only ones that tells it like it is.

I fucking love it.

U2democrat said:

Me too...Gravel comes off as :coocoo:

Ahhhhhh I'm still reeling from that. This is me now :D

Well, it was not the sketch itself that I was referring to, as I did not see it. Gravel does come off as nuts, though. No, what I loved was the quote itself.

U2democrat said:
OK, so...

Tonight has combined Brian Williams, Bono, and James Bond.

...have I died and gone to heaven?
Don't forget Barack Obama ;)

Such great men, all in one place :drool:

U2democrat said:
Dear Lord I need to find pictures of Brian in that leather jacket. :drool:

I don't suppose there's a PLEBA for Brian Williams groupies...
Well, NBC.com puts up photo recaps of the episodes, which include the commercial bumpers, but the site is a bit sucky and they don't always update it, so it could be a bit of a wait for a low quality photo. It might show up somewhere else though, if we're lucky.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

It might show up somewhere else though, if we're lucky.

Hope so :hyper:

Gosh I feel like a 13 year old teeny bopper after tonight :p

But if I could get photos of Brian in that leather jacket and from the Nightly News intro/Bond sketch I'd be a happy girl :D

U2democrat said:
OK, so...

Tonight has combined Brian Williams, Bono, and James Bond.

...have I died and gone to heaven?

LOL, them combined with Obama made me totally think of you :D. I was like, "She's gotta be loving this!"

I was paying attention off and on, so I can't comment on the show as a whole, really-seemed no better or worse than any recent "SNL" shows I've seen, I'd say. But I do agree about Feist-I like what I've heard by her thus far, however, live tonight she seemed a bit...eh?

Angela

Watched thru the first Feist song. Taping the whole show, so I can go back and forward thru the crap. Up to that point, Brian's "day" was the best part :lol:

i love when he throws the pennies @ matt lauer and al roker :laugh:
favorite part is that whole video!

:hyper:

Here's the Tor rent for it (you have to register for that site...its free and easy :up: )
http://www. tor rentlounge.com/saturday-night-live-t96552.html?t=96552&highlight=brian+williams+saturday+night+live

(Take out the spaces)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom