Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So peoples, do I see it as an encouraging sign that the school board is up in arms, and the chairwoman is getting legal advice??? :uhoh:

So peoples, do I see it as an encouraging sign that the school board is up in arms, and the chairwoman is getting legal advice??? :uhoh:

I think it is encouraging :yes: I dunno exactly what happened, but it sounds like they SHOULD be up in arms.

You go girl!! :up:

Oops, I never did email, did I ... :reject:

You're never on MSN any more :sad:

How is everyone?

I know :sad: Life's just been a little overwhelming lately that I've hunkered down. I'll get back into it soon. :hug:

We're all good. Samara is so incredibly relieved to be going to a new school. I cried after I told her....her first question to me was "Mummy, did you see anyone who might hurt me?".....do you know how devastating it is to hear that as being your 6yr old childs main worry? :sad:

Or had too many go over the house.

Airbus engines = quite high pitched
Boeing = more rumbly

The louder the noise, generally the bigger the plane.
The airbus, is that the new super-humungous double-decker thing, that half the world's airports aren't big enough for? I saw some competition last year after I came back from my trip, where you could win a seat on the first flight on it from Aus to Singapore or something...

*has no idea what she's talking about* :D

I know :sad: Life's just been a little overwhelming lately that I've hunkered down. I'll get back into it soon. :hug:

We're all good. Samara is so incredibly relieved to be going to a new school. I cried after I told her....her first question to me was "Mummy, did you see anyone who might hurt me?".....do you know how devastating it is to hear that as being your 6yr old childs main worry? :sad:

fuck. i hope all is going good now babe :hug:

aww Gluey :hug:

she'll be much happier at the new school

Fuck me, I just listened to the performance that Edge and Bono videotaped for Mandela's birthday celebration.

The album bodes very, very, very well indeed...

Oh yeah, :wave:

I won't be around much over the next few days - I'm about to embark on a project which, if realised, might just be the stepping stone for much greater things.

(ie. I'm gonna try and write a book - thinking of calling it "Lifestyle Ethics for the 21st century Christian", but mainly it'll be looking at how badly interpreted the Bible is and how some of the "rules" that Christianity have are complete fabrications.)

So, I bid you all a great time without me, and if I'm on, please kick me off.

maybe the principle will get the sack :applaud:

I think it is encouraging :yes: I dunno exactly what happened, but it sounds like they SHOULD be up in arms.

You go girl!! :up:

I REALLY hope it's a good sign. I mean, even though I've pulled my kids out, I know she needs to be held accountable and hopefully stopped. But it's hellishly daunting all the same :uhoh: It's really been yours and my RL friends support that has given me the strength to keep fighting her.

The airbus, is that the new super-humungous double-decker thing, that half the world's airports aren't big enough for? I saw some competition last year after I came back from my trip, where you could win a seat on the first flight on it from Aus to Singapore or something...

*has no idea what she's talking about* :D

Airbus make a whole series of planes, including the A380, or "Gigantor Motherfucking Plane"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom