Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this thread isn't going to stutter to 1000

I think we're more than experienced enough at postwhoring to churn through this.

Hell, I managed to keep last night's thread going until more people arrived, despite the fact I was watching rugby and drinking far too fucking much wine.

st-st-stutter? Nevar.

Also, BlueEyedGirl's sig wins, along with Khan's new avatar. :lol:

:wave: Hi folks!

Hey Ali! Glad you could make it to this piece of Superthread history. :wave:

I've got to say, LM's sig is my current favourite of any on the forum.

And Axver is known for being very opinionated.

The airport gets bloody interesting traffic though :hmm:

No, really?! :ohmy:

Incidentally, I apparently live under one of the flightpaths for Essendon Airport.

slightly crappy but that's normal.:D

I usually eat here or in front of the telly as well. . . . we don't have a dining room

Aww. See, I'm just wishing my pizza would make itself.

And yeah, I don't have a dining room either. I've a rather tiny place, but hell, I don't need anywhere bigger at the moment.

you think Melbourne's good, you should try Geelong.

then you'll really think Melbournes good :wink:

:lmao:

One day over the holidays, I'll have to ride the train to Geelong, just for the sake of it. I imagine that once I arrive, I'll probably be on the very first train back to Melbourne? :wink:

Aww. See, I'm just wishing my pizza would make itself.

And yeah, I don't have a dining room either. I've a rather tiny place, but hell, I don't need anywhere bigger at the moment.

more space = more space to put crap. The kitchen table is in the loungeroom with the couch and telly and the computer is in the kitchen. It's placed so you can watch telly at the same time. I is smart :wink:

:yikes: Just watched the latest SAW movie :yikes: I'm in for nightmares tonight!

OOOOH!! And the Chairwoman of the school board rang tonight asking for me to email a copy of my letter to her as she 'wants to hit the ground running' tomorrow and get it faxed away for legal opinion - and she said she doesn't want to have to dick around picking the original copy up from the school......interesting :hmm:

more space = more space to put crap. The kitchen table is in the loungeroom with the couch and telly and the computer is in the kitchen. It's placed so you can watch telly at the same time. I is smart :wink:

:lol:

The one irritating thing about my place is that my TV faces my computer, so you can't look at both at once, but I don't watch enough TV for it to be a major issue.

Heh. I do like my present location. So many low flying planes :drool:

You would've loved my childhood home. All the weird and wonderful little planes going in and out of Paraparaumu Airport.

:yikes: Just watched the latest SAW movie :yikes: I'm in for nightmares tonight!

OOOOH!! And the Chairwoman of the school board rang tonight asking for me to email a copy of my letter to her as she 'wants to hit the ground running' tomorrow and get it faxed away for legal opinion - and she said she doesn't want to have to dick around picking the original copy up from the school......interesting :hmm:

:wave: :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom