Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but we haven't seen him in quite some time

He said his computer was being agonisingly slow and he needed to restart. Looks like he's back on AIM now, so hopefully he'll reappear here in time for the next thread.

ok wow, i have an andd for asian wives or hookers now. :ohmy:

Today, I have lived precisely half my life in New Zealand and half in Australia, and I just got these two ads:

New Zealand Job Vacancies
Need Help Securing A Job & Visa? Call Us, Work In New Zealand Today!

Auckland New Zealand
Get info on Auckland holidays. Hotel, activity, tour info & more.

A hint? :hmm:

i eat at my computer every nite, havent eaten at the table in a LONG time.evfen through the table is probbably 6 ft away from the compuer

I literally don't have room for a dining table. I eat either at the computer or in front of the TV.

New Zealand's calling you!

I'd seriously consider moving back if it weren't for the part where I fucking love Melbourne and have more independence here than I could have in any other city in either country.

The other day i was getting Find People In Melbourne, Melbourne Job Search and Find Cheap Airfares.

It was cruel, i tell you!

Well, hurry up then. We could use another person at our Melburnian Interferencers gatherings!

:hmm:

It's an idea......it actually seriously is. A change of scenery would be nice.

I think it says something that within two months of moving to Melbourne, I was calling it my favourite city. As a blatantly biased Wellingtonian, I still feel kind of bad saying that, but ... I think it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom