Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite unnatural. I don't see how it relates to human freedom.

I don't have much opinion on it, but I don't think it relates to gay and lesbian issues, or civil rights issues. I think it's a totally different thing.

Yeah, it all sounds very superfluous to me. This isn't a civil rights issue; it's a CHOICE if I've ever seen one.

I don't have much opinion on it, but I don't think it relates to gay and lesbian issues, or civil rights issues. I think it's a totally different thing.

Yeah, I'm not sure quite how we got onto this from gay marriage. As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to marriage, the sex of the parties involved is entirely irrelevant. If two people want to get married, two people should be able to get married. Limiting marriage on the basis of sex is downright discriminatory and shouldn't occur in any society that would like to believe it is tolerant.

I just think that the government should stay the hell out of my uterus. I should be the only person that has any say on whether or not I want something growing inside it for nine months.

I'm sorry but that is incredibly narrow-minded. Everyone should have a right to be who they feel they are inside. If they feel they are a different sex inside then they should be able to make the transition. It is basic human freedom.

You called me narrow-minded? Can I print this out and put this on my wall? Amazing.

I don't know how the male and female brains operate, I'm not a neurosurgeon, but I can guess they're wired pretty much the same way. It's not human freedom or choice, it's a chemical imbalance. Do they have the right to change genders? That's not for me or for you to say for that matter. I'd equate "basic human freedom" to many other needs, not switching parts around.

Should all gay people then switch genders? Is this what you are saying?

Ok Guys, now Google's offering me this :

The life aquatic shoes
100,000 Stores. Deals. Reviews. The Life Aquatic Shoes and More!

I wonder if those are Steve Zissou shoes :hmm:

Yeah, I'm not sure quite how we got onto this from gay marriage. As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to marriage, the sex of the parties involved is entirely irrelevant. If two people want to get married, two people should be able to get married. Limiting marriage on the basis of sex is downright discriminatory and shouldn't occur in any society that would like to believe it is tolerant.

In America, transgenders have latched on to gay marriage. It's always about LGBT rights, when really the T doesn't fit with the L, G, and B.

Can I print this out and put this on my wall? You called me narrow-minded? Amazing.

I don't know how the male and female brains operate, I'm not a neurosurgeon, but I can guess they're wired pretty much the same way. It's not human freedom or choice, it's a chemical imbalance. Do they have the right to change genders? That's not for me or for you to say for that matter. I'd equate "basic human freedom" to many other needs, not switching parts around.

I can hardly believe you're even writing this right now.

Son of a bitch, I'm sick of these dolphins.

YLB, any chance of Hot Rod in your future?

I was just about to drop a line from that movie before I realized no one here has seen it.

I don't think it is unnatural at all. Something inside their heart and mind lead them down the path. If you deny someone the right to choose it is against human freedom.

It is all built on prejudices towards one's sexuality so I think it is very much related to gay and civil rights issues.

YLB, any chance of Hot Rod in your future?

I was just about to drop a line from that movie before I realized no one here has seen it.

I had to put it on hold after Scorsese. In the next few weeks, it will be seen, trust me.

I don't think it is unnatural at all. Something inside their heart and mind lead them down the path. If you deny someone the right to choose it is against human freedom.

It is all built on prejudices towards one's sexuality so I think it is very much related to gay and civil rights issues.

You keep talking about hearts, minds, and paths, but the actual procedure of a sex change is not natural, whereas love between gays is. That's the difference. It's pretty straightforward.

Love who you love, get the rights you're entitled to, but saying a major surgery that fucks around with quite a bit of your body is a "basic human right" is just inaccurate.

You keep talking about hearts, minds, and paths, but the actual procedure of a sex change is not natural, whereas love between gays is. That's the difference. It's pretty straightforward.

Love who you love, get the rights you're entitled to, but saying a major surgery that fucks around with quite a bit of your body is a "basic human right" is just inaccurate.

Thank you.

You called me narrow-minded? Can I print this out and put this on my wall? Amazing.

You are narrow-minded to think that there is something wrong with these people. They aren't meant to be their gender and for someone to question or look down on that is matter of infringing on the basic human freedom to follow a path in the world. This all started when you said that a transgender couple isn't a beautiful or wonderful thing. It is against their human freedom to deny them a union between each other.

As usual you don't listen to me. I don't know where you got that from.

Hey Philly, Rob's back in the coldplay thread :wink:

Someone HAS to tell him that we all know he's trying to bait me by posting the laughing smileys twice. We're not retarded.

I've taking the high road and will not reply to him again, but someone needs to tell him we're not stupid and it's plainly obvious that he's baiting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom