Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Field of Dreams? Awesome because of James Earl Jones, Burt Lancaster, and Ray Liotta.

The Untouchables? Awesome because of Sean Connery, Robert De Niro, Charles Martin Smith, and hell, even Andy Garcia.

Dances with Wolves can blow me.

I can give you Bull Durham, but that's about it. If you say Waterworld, Screw... I don't even know. He's so fucking whitebread. His entire career is predicated upon taking the roles Harrison Ford passes over.

I won't call him a great actor. There are much better but he is a great lead. You trust and are invested in him. That is what matters.

I initially read that as "solid black boobs". :ohmy:
Give me a black marker and a few hours :lol: J/k

Isn't "classy whore" an oxymoron?
Not at all. Think 'high-class callgirl', I just like the word whore :)

You and me out in the parking lot. You can bring Chass with you.

Jesus, first John Mellencamp, now Julia Roberts :throwshandsupindisgust:
Hey, I LIKE Julia Roberts!

probably :D

now i'm in pussy :giggle: (i couldn't resist)
Pussy :drool:

err.. :uhoh: :reject:

Oh God...I did support her (let's not get into that) but Jesus.

imgad

I won't call him a great actor. There are much better but he is a great lead. You trust and are invested in him. That is what matters.

I'm trusted and invested in my mailman, that doesn't make him qualified to be the lead in a full length motion picture. He'd probably be better, too.

Put Tom Hanks in any of his roles and the movie's better as a result. He's just as earnest and has true acting ability.

You may kill me for saying this but Kevin Costner was a modern day Jimmy Stewart. Neither were great actors but they made you want to watch.

You're right, I think I will.

Costner couldn't pull anything off as brilliantly as Stewart in It's a Wonderful Life, Harvey, Vertigo, or Rear Window, just to name four.

I don't want to get into a political discussion, I was just wondering what your stance on gay marriage and all that is.

Oh, I'm all for legalising it. Strikes me as wildly illogical and inconsistent that it isn't legal.

But I'll keep milking that gayCHUBBYdating ad for all it's worth.

Joking? I figured it'd be an activity you'd do when you're feeling in a creative mood. :wink:
Okay, well, see... I wrote my friend Kim's name on my boob with a black marker once (and she wrote mine on her ass... we still have the pics), and it took me forever to scrub it off. In the future, I'll stick with more easily removable media for decorating my boobs. Like chocolate sauce...

I should send the pic of 'Kim' on my boob to Gluey :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom