Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I'm not so into King Crimson. Too often the vocals just aren't that good, or there are these pointless lengthy passages that sound nearly silent even on headphones.

That said, Red's a fucking awesome album and 21st Century Schizoid Man is insanely good in more ways than one.

I Talk To The Wind is fucking celestial, man. Even I can pontificate about epiphanies to songs like that.

You and me out in the parking lot. You can bring Chass with you.

Jesus, first John Mellencamp, now Julia Roberts :throwshandsupindisgust:

Fuck John Mellencamp.

Who's country is this?

THIS IS OURRRRRRRRRRRR COUNTRY.

Yeah. Those few years when they were alright didn't quite feel good.

They were headed for a fall though, they finished 3rd last year with one of the worst points differentials in the competition. When they could no longer jag the close wins they were always fucked.

I'm scared about the Rabbitohs. They look kinda good now, even if it was just three ordinary teams they defeated.

Ahh, so that's how they were managing to do so well? God, it was weird to hear about them playing in the finals.

Have the Rabbitohs had any decent runs at all since their reinstatement?

See, I'm not so into King Crimson. Too often the vocals just aren't that good, or there are these pointless lengthy passages that sound nearly silent even on headphones.

That said, Red's a fucking awesome album and 21st Century Schizoid Man is insanely good in more ways than one.

I think King Crimson are a very overrated band but really good at the same time. They just lacked a certain magic othe prog bands then and today have. Maybe the word is personality?

Pretty Woman loses because of Richard Gere. He and Kevin Costner are arguably two of the worst leading men of the past 25-30 years. Bleh.

I loved the segue from "Talk to the Wind" to "No Rain," one of my favorite songs.

I Talk To The Wind is fucking celestial, man. Even I can pontificate about epiphanies to songs like that.

Oh god, that song is terrible. Moonchild is worse, but that's still just waffling prog drivel that makes the genre look bad.

Oh god, that song is terrible. Moonchild is worse, but that's still just waffling prog drivel that makes the genre look bad.

They both remind me of Atom Heart Mother-era Pink Floyd. That's like saying "Grantchester Meadows" is a load of wank.

I think King Crimson are a very overrated band but really good at the same time. They just lacked a certain magic othe prog bands then and today have. Maybe the word is personality?

I think one of their main problems is that they're often a band better watched than heard.

And Fripp is easily one of the world's greatest guitarists, there's no denying that.

Well, the veins in his neck weren't popping out when the vocal was done, but other than that the song is pretty good, I feel.

Costner has had his share of duds but he has had some magical performances.

Field of Dreams? Awesome because of James Earl Jones, Burt Lancaster, and Ray Liotta.

The Untouchables? Awesome because of Sean Connery, Robert De Niro, Charles Martin Smith, and hell, even Andy Garcia.

Dances with Wolves can blow me.

I can give you Bull Durham, but that's about it. If you say Waterworld, Screw... I don't even know. He's so fucking whitebread. His entire career is predicated upon taking the roles Harrison Ford passes over.

Well, the veins in his neck weren't popping out when the vocal was done, but other than that the song is pretty good, I feel.

It bores me to tears. When I play Court, I just go 21CSM, Epitaph, and the title track.

It bores me to tears. When I play Court, I just go 21CSM, Epitaph, and the title track.

Epitaph is a pretentious thing though. Great music, but the lyrics are just awful.

PS: Court is probably in my father's all-time top 10 favorite albums.

Field of Dreams? Awesome because of James Earl Jones, Burt Lancaster, and Ray Liotta.

The Untouchables? Awesome because of Sean Connery, Robert De Niro, Charles Martin Smith, and hell, even Andy Garcia.

Dances with Wolves can blow me.

I can give you Bull Durham, but that's about it. If you say Waterworld, Screw... I don't even know. He's so fucking whitebread. His entire career is predicated upon taking the roles Harrison Ford passes over.

He's the one going to be in that movie Swing Vote right?

I'll tell you right now, I don't care how ridiculous that plot is, I will be there the DAY it comes out, mostly because of hte case, but mostly because it actually looks decently funny

Did she say if she enjoyed it?

Yeah, I think she did. See I was just having a drink with Ax, Major Panic and her, and while she was talking about the concert Maj was just being polite and agreeing (I think he likes Coldplay) while Ax and I were making rude faces.

King Crimson? All about Discipline, chillies.

He's the one going to be in that movie Swing Vote right?

I'll tell you right now, I don't care how ridiculous that plot is, I will be there the DAY it comes out, mostly because of hte case, but mostly because it actually looks decently funny

He will be.

Haven't seen any trailers for it, just the poster and cast list. If you see it before you see Darjeeling, I will cut you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom