Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Blade Runner and The Thing! I really wouldn't Dune on a list of good sci-fi movies, or good movies, for that matter, but it's fun.

I just love the shit out of the mainstream films of the '80s. They're almost like a lost art.

:facepalm: I can't believe I forgot The Thing and Blade Runner.

I think specific genres are like the tide. They come into the mainstream for a little while then disappear and come back again. Sci-Fi had it's day in the sun during the late 70's and early 80's. It hasn't really come back into the main stream though. Fantasy and super hero flicks rule the box office now.

I'm trying to think of how something could be too chocolatey. I can't. But then I'm the guy who, when he was little, once got his mother to make him a chocolate cake for his birthday, cut it in half and stick the two halves together with chocolate icing, then drown the cake in more chocolate icing and cover it with chocolate sprinkles.

It was goooood.
yikes. that gives me a migraine just thinking about it.

wow, i think dinner has too much wine in it. either that, or cooking it didn't cook off the alcohol. my kids are going to be drunkards like mummy. :cute:

Or it's an American Psycho reference that went over almost everyone's heads? No bigs.

Okay, now I'm really going.

Urban Hymns is a mixed bag, but incredible at times.

:reject: Haven't heard Northern Soul.

I tend to think the second half of Urban Hymns is better than the first half, though I adore The Rolling People. And I honestly think Space And Time is the band's best song.

I tend to think the second half of Urban Hymns is better than the first half, though I adore The Rolling People. And I honestly think Space And Time is the band's best song.

You've got to love Bittersweet Symphony and The Drugs Don't Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom