Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw

Google Ad says I can buy U2 tickets from this website,, should I start a thread in WTAHNN telling them that hte tour has begun guys ? :hyper:

WHAT.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT.

How can any human being dislike chocolate ice cream? I live for chocolate ice cream. Well, chocolate gelati. That stuff's even better.
I'm not a big chocolate ice cream fan either. When I was little, I found the flavour to be a bit strong, and it reminded me of coffee.

Now I can stand it, but I don't like it on it's own. I like it in milk shakes with hot fudge though :drool:

I phail at Desert Island... oh wait.

"Marquee Moon" was a mindfuck, I loved it. The segue into "3rd Planet" worked, really dig this song.

:lol: There's not supposed to be a segue there, actually, but OK. :up:

Did you see my pretentious as hell paragraph for this part?

btw

Google Ad says I can buy U2 tickets from this website,, should I start a thread in WTAHNN telling them that hte tour has begun guys ? :hyper:

Those bastards are scalping Annhilation Tour tickets?

WHAT.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT.

How can any human being dislike chocolate ice cream? I live for chocolate ice cream. Well, chocolate gelati. That stuff's even better.
most chocolate ice creams are too chocolaty for me. i think swiss chocolate ice cream would be an apt description for the kinds i like. haagen dazs is good.

I'm sensing a rift within the superthread.
you and me both.

I would say the 80's.

Top 20 Sci-Fi films of all-time:
Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi
Wrath Of Khan
Aliens

Notable Ones:
Dune
Predator
Scanners
E.T.
and a hell of a lot more...

The action decade of sci-fi flicks.

And Blade Runner and The Thing! I really wouldn't Dune on a list of good sci-fi movies, or good movies, for that matter, but it's fun.

I just love the shit out of the mainstream films of the '80s. They're almost like a lost art.

most chocolate ice creams are too chocolaty for me. i think swiss chocolate ice cream would be an apt description for the kinds i like. haagen dazs is good.

I'm trying to think of how something could be too chocolatey. I can't. But then I'm the guy who, when he was little, once got his mother to make him a chocolate cake for his birthday, cut it in half and stick the two halves together with chocolate icing, then drown the cake in more chocolate icing and cover it with chocolate sprinkles.

It was goooood.

Let me specifiy people. I'm talking ANYTHING over 50% chocolate. WE're talking candy, cake, ice cream, shakes, malts, etc. I can't handle it.

I'm trying to think of how something could be too chocolatey. I can't. But then I'm the guy who, when he was little, once got his mother to make him a chocolate cake for his birthday, cut it in half and stick the two halves together with chocolate icing, then drown the cake in more chocolate icing and cover it with chocolate sprinkles.

It was goooood.
That sounds like the cake I had for my birthday last year :drool: It was goooooood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom