Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: Well with one AYE CARUMBA and no NAY's.....I present you with........

502cdb32.jpg

OH GOD! :cute: :lmao:

I loathe carrots. And pumpkin. Orange seems to be a sign that a vegetable will suck. And I love cake, so the two concepts should never be mixed.

And I agree entirely on your point about birthday cake ice cream. Or, for that matter, ice cream cake. I LIKE my cake and ice cream separate. It's BETTER that way.
Except Dairy Queen ice cream cake... which actually contains no cake, and is really just ice cream shaped like a cake... decorated with frosting.

It's delicious. A layer of chocolate ice cream, a layer of fudge and chocolate cookie crumbs, a layer of vanilla ice cream, and the frosting on top :drool:

OH God that picture :lmao:

And Axver and Chass just :madspit: at the both of you Carrot Cake is good, and I don't care what flavor the ice cream (well I do, no chocolate :grumpy: ) It's all delcious :p

That's how it's supposed to go, I figure.

Don't fall asleep for the soundscapes though. You'll miss out on the epiphanies.

No, flow-wise it was fine, I meant for personal enjoyment.

Oh, you know I can do soundscapes, but you're missing instrumental soundtrack songs. Those get a free pass in the whole "soundtrack" debate, you know.

I don't care what flavor the ice cream (well I do, no chocolate :grumpy: )

WHAT.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT.

How can any human being dislike chocolate ice cream? I live for chocolate ice cream. Well, chocolate gelati. That stuff's even better.

Oh, you know I can do soundscapes, but you're missing instrumental soundtrack songs. Those get a free pass in the whole "soundtrack" debate, you know.

YLB still hasn't learned this lesson. Theme from Shaft WITH vocals? :tsk:

Oh, OK.

There are female singers a-plenty though. That make up for it?

WHAT.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT.

How can any human being dislike chocolate ice cream? I live for chocolate ice cream. Well, chocolate gelati. That stuff's even better.

I'm not big on chocolate at all. Things with chocolate in them, ok, things carried by chocolate, I'll pass

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom