Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those stupid eco-bulbs?

Those fucking things are a bitch to get into the socket.

Yes and yes. That's what I was trying to do. Then it smashed into small, sharp, jagged pieces, in my fucking left hand.

Luckily, I'm right handed.

I tried to twist in the light bulb and it smashed into pieces in my fucking hand.

At least you didn't do what my friend did when he was nine. He was home sick from school and for whatever reason was burying a lightbulb in a pot full of dirt. So he's pushing it in, and it won't go any deeper. He looks at the pot and it looks like it should be able to go deeper; he didn't grasp the concept of a false bottom. So he keeps pushing and pushing.

The lightbulb exploded into his wrist.

He still has these cool puncture marks on his wrist.

:shifty: Well with one AYE CARUMBA and no NAY's.....I present you with........

502cdb32.jpg

On "Marquee Moon," El-Mel. My interest in the list started waning around the Tom Waits track, but has really picked the hell up in the past 2-3 songs.

I like carrots. As a vegetable. With supper. Not in my dessert. AND CERTAINLY NOT IN ICE CREAM WHAT THE HELL.

Seriously, the dessert world is just getting lazy. People are too lazy to get a slice of cake and a little scoop of ice cream, so they just put the cake in the ice cream.

They make birthday cake flavoured ice cream. Is vanilla ice cream not good enough for you people? You have to have BIRTHDAY CAKE flavoured ice cream with your birthday cake?!

I loathe carrots. And pumpkin. Orange seems to be a sign that a vegetable will suck. And I love cake, so the two concepts should never be mixed.

And I agree entirely on your point about birthday cake ice cream. Or, for that matter, ice cream cake. I LIKE my cake and ice cream separate. It's BETTER that way.

I have seen all of them except Omega Man and THX. My dad is a huge science fiction movie fan so I grew up watching films like Silent Running, 2001, The Day The Earth Stood Still, When Worlds Collide and So On.

Oh, nice.

Which is your favorite decade for science fiction?

On "Marquee Moon," El-Mel. My interest in the list started waning around the Tom Waits track, but has really picked the hell up in the past 2-3 songs.

That's how it's supposed to go, I figure.

Don't fall asleep for the soundscapes though. You'll miss out on the epiphanies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom