Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is in your marathon?

I don't think anyone is as good when it comes to playing the memorable bit part.

The Andromeda Strain
The Omega Man
THX 1138: The Director's Cut
Silent Running
Soylent Green
Westworld
Rollerball
Logan's Run
The Man Who Fell to Earth
Capricorn One

All of these lists are up on Flixster, too.

Good god, folks. This thread hasn't even been alive for 2 hours and we're already closing in on 400 posts.

I knew tits and trains were a good idea.

My internet is hell of decrepit but what the fuck Cedars of Lebanon

Helloooo more religious themes.

Apparently the guitar is reminiscent of Hendrix, according to Lanois. Can't wait for WTAHNN's complementary "wow Hendrix influence is amazing!"/"where the fuck is the Hendrix influence?" threads when the song leaks.

WHAT.

WHAT.

Crime against humanity, for sure. God, carrot anything is a crime against humanity.
I like carrots. As a vegetable. With supper. Not in my dessert. AND CERTAINLY NOT IN ICE CREAM WHAT THE HELL.

Seriously, the dessert world is just getting lazy. People are too lazy to get a slice of cake and a little scoop of ice cream, so they just put the cake in the ice cream.

They make birthday cake flavoured ice cream. Is vanilla ice cream not good enough for you people? You have to have BIRTHDAY CAKE flavoured ice cream with your birthday cake?!

tits are always great.
trains not so much

Never knew you were such a birdwatcher, Jen. Well, here's a really Great Tit for you to appreciate:

Parus_major_4_%28Marek_Szczepanek%29.jpg

Fucking fluorescent swirly light bulb things.

:yikes: Aren't they toxic with high levels of mercury??? There's just been a shitload of stuff about them on TV and the radio the last couple of weeks. Making sure you air the room out for an hour, don't vacuum but PICK all the pieces up while wearing gloves, wearing a mask.......and you have some stuck in your hand???? :yikes: Dude, your hand will be your light now - it'll glow :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom