Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, El-Mel, you picked the only Neutral Milk Hotel song I don't hate. Awesome. Great segue as well. I'm really digging the transition to the more acoustic-twinged rocking songs.

It's strange that these are the slowest tracks here, but it works. You'll get all the slowness you could want in the next set.

Holland--->Short Skirt is SUCH a bizarre segue, but creative anyway.

Incredibly inspired segue between the NMH and Cake tracks, El-Mel. Plus, it helps that the latter is a fucking cool band. I wouldn't be surprised if they were part-black.

Incredibly inspired segue between the NMH and Cake tracks, El-Mel. Plus, it helps that the latter is a fucking cool band. I wouldn't be surprised if they were part-black.

Glad you enjoyed that. Holland is a bitch to segue. That's partially why it didn't make my DI4 list.

Cake brings the funk, and have some fantastic songs. Only have one album though, Fashion Nugget.

It's strange that these are the slowest tracks here, but it works. You'll get all the slowness you could want in the next set.

Holland--->Short Skirt is SUCH a bizarre segue, but creative anyway.

It is a strange but creative segue. I enjoyed that. And both songs are good.

I've not heard of Cake before, but the album this song is from is called Comfort Eagle.

Sorry, fucked up my pronouns. I have only one album by them.

You need to be more clear in your posts. I hate Chris Martin because he rejected my marriage proposal.

Hey, Marc Bolan of the band T. Rex, could you transfer your BA-ness to me for a day please? I'd like to try it out at least once, see what it's like.

What have I missed?

1. The Coldplay thread. Don't read it unless you want to lose some braincells.
2. One of U2's new songs will be called The Cedars Of Lebanon.
3. Aaaaand this ad from the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands thread:

whatthefuck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom