Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Supermassive Black Hole" is a groovetastic song, always gotten a kick out of it, even if it's less-rocking than other Muse tracks.

The segue into "Blackest Eyes" sucked, but I'm not a fan of the song either way, so it's a lose/lose there, sorry.

With all respect due to a man with such knowledgeable tastes, screw you, Axver; Supermassive Black Hole owns. :rockon:

this thread is nuts.

i will be drunk posting soon, hoing into some jack daniels and umm.. johnny walker black label this arvo

HOLIDAYS FUCK YEAH :applaud:

As I'm now not pregnant anymore, and have half a bottle of wine left from the casserole for tonight's tea, I might join yas.

Fuck, it's been nearly a year since I had a drink.
:drool:

I'd like to read up on your election. :up:

I was also watching a show last night on CI, which was all about a bloke called Michael Johnson who was on deathrow in TX for shooting a man. Long story short, he suicided the evening before the execution, and the family of the victim were angry and felt cheated because the state didn't get the chance to end the Johnson's life and he'd gone out 'on his own terms' instead. It smacked so painfully of FYM that I almost couldn't watch the whole thing. They talked of being denied closure, etc. Arghh.....

It's going to be a tense election. The Nationals will unfortunately likely outpoll Labour, but because minority parties are so important in the Kiwi system, there's a good chance Labour could still form government if people like the Greens do well.

And good god. I wonder how these people would deal in the civilised world where the guy wouldn't be fried in the first place. I guess that for them, the Enlightenment is just something that happened to other people.

Hey Kim! :wave:

Yeah, fuck church, this is the place to be.

:ohmy: I thought this WAS church? I come here and confess my sins :angel:....take advice from my 'fathers' and the 'sisters'....and I drink an awful lot of holy water somedays....:shifty:

hey gluey !

man i am jelous of wild. :|

:lol:

Wild? Why? For meeting THE man again??? :drool: :reject: I've been soooo out of the loop with all my Principal drama's lately....

This place is fucking hopping. Now it's showing 15 people viewing the thread.

I like the chorus of Blackest Eyes, I'm still not a terribly big fan of the metal riff.

:ohmy: I thought this WAS church? I come here and confess my sins :angel:....take advice from my 'fathers' and the 'sisters'....and I drink an awful lot of holy water somedays....:shifty:

:lmao:

Don't you think we swear a bit much for it to be church? Or is this one of those hip new churches?

The segue into the Queens of the Motherfucking Stone Age song was terrific.

Flow-wise, it's going well, El-Mel.

I like the chorus of Blackest Eyes, I'm still not a terribly big fan of the metal riff.

But like I've said before, it's not that heavy a riff, I wouldn't even say it's metal. Live versions of The Fly are close to being that heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom