Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, couldn't remember the artist.

God, I relaly did love that movie in retrospect

I just love how detached everyone is, almost to a point where all of the dialogue sounds stilted and contrived, like a progression from The Royal Tenenbaums.

Plus, if Wes Anderson makes a movie with Bill Murray, Willem Dafoe, Owen Wilson, Cate Blanchett, and Jeff Goldblum, all of which are LMP All-Stars, set to the music of David Bowie, and throw in a Buckaroo Bonzai reference in there, it's a recipe for success. I only wish Owen Wilson helped write the screenplay like in Anderson's first three films.

Also, the transition between those tracks were terrific, El-Mel. "Sabotage" is a fucking badass tune.

You and I are the only two hidden people in this thread now.

Which reminds me, since I've returned to FYM, I don't need to be hidden anymore.
aww boo, i feel so lonely now.

Ah yes, that's right. I think they're bots trawling. I think Elvis once said they're trying to view, but all it shows is the 'you must register...' page.

... I think. Khan will know!

Why anyone, bot or not, would want to view FYM... I'm really enjoying my break from that boil of a forum. It all came crashing back to me as I joyously read the DC gun ban thread.
:warmfuzzies:
yeah. it'll give you an error message. i know this from times i've accidentally logged out and didn't realise till i tried to hit reply :doh:

hehe, i know what you mean! i don't really read that forum unless i have to.

I just love how detached everyone is, almost to a point where all of the dialogue sounds stilted and contrived, like a progression from The Royal Tenenbaums.

Plus, if Wes Anderson makes a movie with Bill Murray, Willem Dafoe, Owen Wilson, Cate Blanchett, and Jeff Goldblum, all of which are LMP All-Stars, set to the music of David Bowie, and throw in a Buckaroo Bonzai reference in there, it's a recipe for success. I only wish Owen Wilson helped write the screenplay like in Anderson's first three films.

Also, the transition between those tracks were terrific, El-Mel. "Sabotage" is a fucking badass tune.

I still haven't watched Darjeeling, and I should in all fairness watch Royal Tenenbaums again before I decide, but the more I think about it, I think Life Aquatic might be my favorite now. Soundtrack had a LOT to do with that, plus it had so much beauty in it. I really loved the cgi animals :cute:

gluey*, LemonMacPhisto, Screwtape2+, Axver+, cinnaminson+, coolian2+, phillyfan26, bono_212, mysterious_jen+, Angela Harlem, bono_man2002, DreamOutLoud13+

:ohmy: Now this is a pretty good turnout for a Sunday!

I still haven't watched Darjeeling, and I should in all fairness watch Royal Tenenbaums again before I decide, but the more I think about it, I think Life Aquatic might be my favorite now. Soundtrack had a LOT to do with that, plus it had so much beauty in it. I really loved the cgi animals :cute:
i love all three of those movies :love:

gluey*, LemonMacPhisto, Screwtape2+, Axver+, cinnaminson+, coolian2+, phillyfan26, bono_212, mysterious_jen+, Angela Harlem, bono_man2002, DreamOutLoud13+

Saturday night's alright for fighting
Saturday night's alright, alright

I've been meaning to buy The Royal Tenenbaums for the longest time and will wait for a better deal to get Darjeeling. Bottle Rocket may hit Criterion soon, so I'll wait for that shit.

CGI? Fuck that shit, that's stop motion animation.

Wes' next film will be all stop motion animation, too. The Fantastic Mr. Fox. George Clooney, Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzmann, Angelica Huston... fuck yes.

I couldn't even be bothered reading that thread, since FYM's pro-gun nutjobs aggravate me far too much. I just discussed it in an earlier Superthread with ... I think PFan, LM, and Ashley.

FYM's really gone to the dogs this year. I can't stand it. Nothing I want to post in at all, though I suppose when New Zealand's election rolls around later this year, I'll start a thread for it and hope timothius comes out of the woodwork.

I'd like to read up on your election. :up:

I was also watching a show last night on CI, which was all about a bloke called Michael Johnson who was on deathrow in TX for shooting a man. Long story short, he suicided the evening before the execution, and the family of the victim were angry and felt cheated because the state didn't get the chance to end the Johnson's life and he'd gone out 'on his own terms' instead. It smacked so painfully of FYM that I almost couldn't watch the whole thing. They talked of being denied closure, etc. Arghh.....

It's not Sunday yet :wink:

I've been meaning to buy The Royal Tenenbaums for the longest time and will wait for a better deal to get Darjeeling. Bottle Rocket may hit Criterion soon, so I'll wait for that shit.

CGI? Fuck that shit, that's stop motion animation.

Wes' next film will be all stop motion animation, too. The Fantastic Mr. Fox. George Clooney, Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzmann, Angelica Huston... fuck yes.

Ugh I knew it was stop-motion, I don't know why I wrote CGI. :doh:

The whole Film :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom