Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would a 'guest' read this thread? guest, get out of the house. get a life. go on, shoo.

:tsk:

A desperate guest wanting pictures of tits and trains?

(Apparently, though, the "guests" are often just Google bots and stuff crawling the Internet.)

So to clarify, Ian has a hard on for aeroplanes, like Ax does for trains? Ian, you know there's something terribly wrong with flying, don't you. I was really disturbed to know that the plane I was last in had a Mercedes engine. Well, 4 of them, but still.

:hmm: they were probably staring at the error message :lol:

i see that a lot on who's online. kinda sad actually.

You and I are the only two hidden people in this thread now.

Which reminds me, since I've returned to FYM, I don't need to be hidden anymore.

What song is it?! I knew i knew that song, but I could get Music ID to work on my phone while it was on

"Staralfur" by Sigur Ros. I know I'm missing some accent marks in there.

I love you, Sonic Youth.

Thanks guys, look what you've done

abg-en-100c-ffffff.png

:tsk:

Ugh it screwed up. What it was was:

Are you Eminem?!
Scary accurate to find out what musician you are

I once saw a guest reading an FYM thread. Which I found weird, since you have to register to view that forum.

Ah yes, that's right. I think they're bots trawling. I think Elvis once said they're trying to view, but all it shows is the 'you must register...' page.

... I think. Khan will know!

Why anyone, bot or not, would want to view FYM... I'm really enjoying my break from that boil of a forum. It all came crashing back to me as I joyously read the DC gun ban thread.
:warmfuzzies:

Narration. I love it. This is like the opposite of the one Ax had in his list about global warming.

Why anyone, bot or not, would want to view FYM... I'm really enjoying my break from that boil of a forum. It all came crashing back to me as I joyously read the DC gun ban thread.
:warmfuzzies:

I couldn't even be bothered reading that thread, since FYM's pro-gun nutjobs aggravate me far too much. I just discussed it in an earlier Superthread with ... I think PFan, LM, and Ashley.

FYM's really gone to the dogs this year. I can't stand it. Nothing I want to post in at all, though I suppose when New Zealand's election rolls around later this year, I'll start a thread for it and hope timothius comes out of the woodwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom