Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, I was going to listen to Elmel's list when you guys did, oh well, I'll start it up momentarily

Hey Jen! :wave:

You'll be proud of me. 5 glasses of white wine and 2 glasses of port last night. Alas, my drunkposting is not nearly as amusing as Khan, Mia, Bonnie, et al.

No, it's going to go straight from "Gideon" to "Plasticities." Sounds better, in my opinion, not a knock on "Words So Leisured" at all.

It's a nice little special edition tune. Not sure why it isn't just "Darts of Pleasure (Acoustic)" but whatever.

I'm nearly done tidying and hopefully i'll be posting the Warriors home.

Let's do it. I've got a great thread idea, anyway.

Let me guess, you've found a Penis Aeroplane Gallery somewhere?

It's a nice little special edition tune. Not sure why it isn't just "Darts of Pleasure (Acoustic)" but whatever.

It's one of my favorites of theirs actually, maybe I'll just re-use it later on another list or something. Yeah, I always thought the same thing.

The chord progressions aren't the same... it just is what it is....

I once saw a guest reading an FYM thread. Which I found weird, since you have to register to view that forum.

Thanks guys, look what you've done

abg-en-100c-ffffff.png

:tsk:

It's one of my favorites of theirs actually, maybe I'll just re-use it later on another list or something. Yeah, I always thought the same thing.

The chord progressions aren't the same... it just is what it is....

Did you intentionally split that paragraph or not?

I just watched the Staralfur scene from Life Aquatic again. God what a beautiful scene.

Probably my favorite scene in the whole movie.

The Lady Friend enjoyed The Life Aquatic as well, especially Willem Dafoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom