Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you asked her parents? :cute:

I wasn't even aware people did that until a few months ago.

Can't say I see the point myself. Plus it seems terribly reminiscent of the days when women were treated as property to be passed from father to husband.

compiling a huge spreadsheet of the posts in all the superthreads, going by poster. as well as who started each thread.

This is going to be so awesome when it's done.

Seriously, if you'd like a hand with it, I'd be happy to help out.

"Cherub Rock" going into "Broken Face" sounded good, but Frank Black's vocals on the latter song bother the hell out of me, and I really dig the Pixies.

I'm digging Cherub Rock.

YLB: I had The E Street Shuffle, Young Americans, Rejoice, Moby Dick, Words So Leisured, Brazil, and Summer '68. Actually, I had Bowie too, just not this version, so I guess that's 7.

Anyway, it's 12:15 here and the nieces and nephew will be up at the butt-crack of dawn for this lovely little family reunion, so off to bed with me.

I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.

I slept from about 12-5, then from 7:30 to 12.

But hey, at least we're both here postwhoring our arses off without university to worry about. Reckon we can push this to another new thread? :wink:

I'm digging Cherub Rock.

YLB: I had The E Street Shuffle, Young Americans, Rejoice, Moby Dick, Words So Leisured, Brazil, and Summer '68. Actually, I had Bowie too, just not this version, so I guess that's 7.

Okay. I'm cutting "Words So Leisured" before the contest actually starts.

Great to see you around, Andrew. Have a good one and get some sleep! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom