Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And with my last post, a new ad has appeared: Learn Biblical Hebrew Online:With the Holy Land's Best Teachers!

All right, I'm really off now. :wave:

I try not to think of it that way!

:giggle: I can see it now.....Flight NZ123 LOST

Plane crashes into Coolian Island. Survivors meet the 'Others' who seem to be part of the 'Superthread Initiative'. Their leader "Axver" is trying to bring the downfall of all aircraft in his bid to conquer the world with his SuperTrain....

Ian, I have an airplane story for you.

My living room windows have an excellent view of the sky. Well one night, we noticed a plane flying by in the distance. No big deal, they go by all the time. Then we saw it come back in the other direction, then turn around again, and then go in another direction entirely. Now normally planes just go where they're going, and that's that, so this was a bit unusual.

We found out the next day that the pilot had gotten lost and couldn't find the airport...

My living room windows have an excellent view of the sky. Well one night, we noticed a plane flying by in the distance. No big deal, they go by all the time. Then we saw it come back in the other direction, then turn around again, and then go in another direction entirely. Now normally planes just go where they're going, and that's that, so this was a bit unusual.

We found out the next day that the pilot had gotten lost and couldn't find the airport...

I hate it when that happens.

I know :sad: Life's just been a little overwhelming lately that I've hunkered down. I'll get back into it soon. :hug:

We're all good. Samara is so incredibly relieved to be going to a new school. I cried after I told her....her first question to me was "Mummy, did you see anyone who might hurt me?".....do you know how devastating it is to hear that as being your 6yr old childs main worry? :sad:
I'm so sorry to hear that Gluey, glad to hear things are on the up

:giggle: I can see it now.....Flight NZ123 LOST

Plane crashes into Coolian Island. Survivors meet the 'Others' who seem to be part of the 'Superthread Initiative'. Their leader "Axver" is trying to bring the downfall of all aircraft in his bid to conquer the world with his SuperTrain....

:laugh:

But in the show, the Others are really the good guys!

There was a story the other day about 2 Air India pilots who both fell asleep. Air control only realised it when they flew straight over the city they were meant to land in and had to call them to wake them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom