Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread - Page 40 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-29-2008, 02:16 AM   #586
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
1/6th of I'm Not There is going to suck for you.
I can take him in doses, but not as the lead guy, you know?
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:16 AM   #587
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Ahh, so that's how they were managing to do so well? God, it was weird to hear about them playing in the finals.

Have the Rabbitohs had any decent runs at all since their reinstatement?
They managed to finish sixth last year, but got promptly knocked out in the first week.
__________________

__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:17 AM   #588
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
Pretty Woman loses because of Richard Gere. He and Kevin Costner are arguably two of the worst leading men of the past 25-30 years. Bleh.
You sir, can join them
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:17 AM   #589
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
update: bogan gate.

and wow, phanan was the top poster for the mullet thread. i forgot about that.
He was pining for a long lost hairstyle or something?
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:18 AM   #590
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
Costner has had his share of duds but he has had some magical performances.
Field of Dreams? Awesome because of James Earl Jones, Burt Lancaster, and Ray Liotta.

The Untouchables? Awesome because of Sean Connery, Robert De Niro, Charles Martin Smith, and hell, even Andy Garcia.

Dances with Wolves can blow me.

I can give you Bull Durham, but that's about it. If you say Waterworld, Screw... I don't even know. He's so fucking whitebread. His entire career is predicated upon taking the roles Harrison Ford passes over.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:18 AM   #591
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Well, the veins in his neck weren't popping out when the vocal was done, but other than that the song is pretty good, I feel.
It bores me to tears. When I play Court, I just go 21CSM, Epitaph, and the title track.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:19 AM   #592
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
They managed to finish sixth last year, but got promptly knocked out in the first week.
Good god, they made the finals? The world has gone topsy-turvy!
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:20 AM   #593
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
He was pining for a long lost hairstyle or something?
probably

now i'm in pussy (i couldn't resist)
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:20 AM   #594
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
It bores me to tears. When I play Court, I just go 21CSM, Epitaph, and the title track.
Epitaph is a pretentious thing though. Great music, but the lyrics are just awful.

PS: Court is probably in my father's all-time top 10 favorite albums.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:20 AM   #595
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Must....make....bed.

Back in 5.
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:20 AM   #596
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
now i'm in pussy (i couldn't resist)
Were you in Vagina earlier?

Because that'd be pretty cyberslutty.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:20 AM   #597
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMacPhisto View Post
Field of Dreams? Awesome because of James Earl Jones, Burt Lancaster, and Ray Liotta.

The Untouchables? Awesome because of Sean Connery, Robert De Niro, Charles Martin Smith, and hell, even Andy Garcia.

Dances with Wolves can blow me.

I can give you Bull Durham, but that's about it. If you say Waterworld, Screw... I don't even know. He's so fucking whitebread. His entire career is predicated upon taking the roles Harrison Ford passes over.
He's the one going to be in that movie Swing Vote right?

I'll tell you right now, I don't care how ridiculous that plot is, I will be there the DAY it comes out, mostly because of hte case, but mostly because it actually looks decently funny
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #598
Blue Crack Addict
 
The Sad Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: VEGA INTL NITE SKOOL
Posts: 28,691
Local Time: 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape2 View Post
Did she say if she enjoyed it?
Yeah, I think she did. See I was just having a drink with Ax, Major Panic and her, and while she was talking about the concert Maj was just being polite and agreeing (I think he likes Coldplay) while Ax and I were making rude faces.

King Crimson? All about Discipline, chillies.
__________________
The Sad Punk is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #599
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Good god, they made the finals? The world has gone topsy-turvy!
The Warriors finished fourth, the Cowboys third!

What a crazy year.
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 06-29-2008, 02:22 AM   #600
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
He's the one going to be in that movie Swing Vote right?

I'll tell you right now, I don't care how ridiculous that plot is, I will be there the DAY it comes out, mostly because of hte case, but mostly because it actually looks decently funny
He will be.

Haven't seen any trailers for it, just the poster and cast list. If you see it before you see Darjeeling, I will cut you.
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com