Brest Railway Museum, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone HAS to tell him that we all know he's trying to bait me by posting the laughing smileys twice. We're not retarded.

I've taking the high road and will not reply to him again, but someone needs to tell him we're not stupid and it's plainly obvious that he's baiting me.

:lmao: that really did make me laugh out loud.

seriously though, what else could he be doing

You keep talking about hearts, minds, and paths, but the actual procedure of a sex change is not natural, whereas love between gays is. That's the difference. It's pretty straightforward.

Love who you love, get the rights you're entitled to, but saying a major surgery that fucks around with quite a bit of your body is a "basic human right" is just inaccurate.
Yeah, I kind of agree with that.

Being bisexual (and having many gay friends) I know without a shadow of a doubt that sexuality is not a choice. You are what you are, and you really don't have any control over it. So certainly, one should not be discriminated against because of that.

I would also agree that yes, some people for whatever reason, feel that they were born in the wrong body. I can understand that. We all start off generally sexless, it's a matter of a single leg of one chromosome that makes the difference. Some people do prefer living as the opposite gender, and they shouldn't be discriminated against because of that either...

But waxing off all of your body hair, putting on a skirt, and some false boobs is one thing. Taking hormones for years and then having your junk surgically altered is a huge thing, and not necessarily something I agree with. It just seems extremely drastic.

:lmao: that really did make me laugh out loud.

seriously though, what else could he be doing

I hope he also knows that his attempts to cover his arse are drawing quite the crowd of observers.

You are narrow-minded to think that there is something wrong with these people. They aren't meant to be their gender and for someone to question or look down on that is matter of infringing on the basic human freedom to follow a path in the world. This all started when you said that a transgender couple isn't a beautiful or wonderful thing. It is against their human freedom to deny them a union between each other.

As usual you don't listen to me. I don't know where you got that from.

Like Philly said, this is not a gay rights issue and you are trying to make it one. I believe my question is appropriate to the topic, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. Others within the thread share my same views, albeit they have more coherence than I do at this point in the morning, are they all narrow-minded as well?

As usual, you enter a discussion and run away from the debate clinging more to "feelings" than a well-stated position. I forget, I'm wrong, and you're right, and I won't understand that because I'm not you. Sorry. Fuck that.

Someone HAS to tell him that we all know he's trying to bait me by posting the laughing smileys twice. We're not retarded.

I've taking the high road and will not reply to him again, but someone needs to tell him we're not stupid and it's plainly obvious that he's baiting me.

Did it for you, though not with much tact, I'm afraid.

You keep talking about hearts, minds, and paths, but the actual procedure of a sex change is not natural, whereas love between gays is. That's the difference. It's pretty straightforward.

Love who you love, get the rights you're entitled to, but saying a major surgery that fucks around with quite a bit of your body is a "basic human right" is just inaccurate.

Sex change is natural because our hearts and minds change why the body as well. It does actually so why not change using the powers and instruments nature has given us.

Is a basic human right to control and do as you will with your mind, spirit and body.

Oh The Humanity

1362599_02bcdea730.jpg

Like Philly said, this is not a gay rights issue and you are trying to make it one. I believe my question is appropriate to the topic, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. Others within the thread share my same views, albeit they have more coherence than I do at this point in the morning, are they all narrow-minded as well?

As usual, you enter a discussion and run away from the debate clinging more to "feelings" than a well-stated position. I forget, I'm wrong, and you're right, and I won't understand that because I'm not you. Sorry. Fuck that.

Actually Pfan is trying to say it isn't a gay rights issue when it is. To answer your question, it depends because you said a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl. If they share that limited view than yes they would be narrow-minded as well.

I haven't run from anything. I have answered all your questions and give you my answers. Just because you don't like the answers doesn't mean I am running away. As usual you try to end a discussion by insulting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom