Brest, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friggin' Cobbler, I think the B&C thread has left the point behind, but if it counts for anything, my Macbook Pro is three years old and I still get about 3 hours of charge out of it if I'm just using iTunes and a word processor ... closer to 2 hours if I do anything more demanding. It's been plugged in to electricity for over 95% of its life.

Has anyone heard from Alison? We were chatting the other day and she got a call to rush up to C'maine 'cause her father had taken a turn for the worse. I hope everything's alright.

I got an e-mail from her last night, haven't heard anything today. Her father doesn't sound too good. :( She'll be staying up there as long as necessary by the sounds of it.

Hey friggin' Cobbler, I think the B&C thread has left the point behind, but if it counts for anything, my Macbook Pro is three years old and I still get about 3 hours of charge out of it if I'm just using iTunes and a word processor ... closer to 2 hours if I do anything more demanding. It's been plugged in to electricity for over 95% of its life.

thanks mate :up:

by her status, it didn't sound good :( stay strong ali!

I got an e-mail from her last night, haven't heard anything today. Her father doesn't sound too good. :( She'll be staying up there as long as necessary by the sounds of it.

:hug: If there's anything I can do just let me know and I'll do my best.

I'm just about to eat my pizza then off to the docs so can't stay :grumpy:

but hey Ax :loveshower: :lol: :hug: :hyper: sorry I missed you the other night, still getting back into the swing of this webz thing....don't want to get addicted but oooh it's soo precious :evil: missed the smilies :reject:

ah the warm fuzzies you guys give me :D

I'm turning into a geezer. Just had a total nana nap and remain really, really tired.

HAHAHAHAHA I asked on Go Back To Where You Came From's wall if there was a DVD coming out, and Darren Hassan (from the show!) replied. Coming out in a few weeks. How funny!

Aaah! Sideshow Bob!

It's official. I have never been more bored or a bigger dork than I am at this exact moment.

ah cool. still want to get food/drinks beforehand?

Sure, where were you thinking?

Though because of a class Charlotte has, we may not be able to get into the city before 6:30, 6:45. When were you planning on getting there?

Well it's up to you guys :) if you wanna get food elsewhere I'll just see you at the show. I'm gonna be driving in, is all, so I'm not too keen on finding and paying for a park somewhere for food, and then driving to The Corner and parking again. Cos there's fuck all places to park. But yeah, I'll probs just pay an extortionate amount for a parma at the Corner, done it before :lol:

Won't be buying a red bull again though, made that mistake at gigs too many times...

Nah, Corner's sweet, since there isn't much besides Urban Burger nearby and I feel like we've eaten at Urban Burger before every gig at the Corner for the last aeon so I want a change.

We might be a touch later than 7 depending on trams. Swing me a text when you get there anyway.

Yeah cool. You heard Fomo yet? I love it.

Couldn't find a download of it, all the links I could get had been taken down already.

If the price is right tomorrow, I might pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom